• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATB choked tiong for criticizing Tiong-Cock.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
东北虎 or 四川虎? ... :o-o:

Dong-Fang-Mei-Shi-Fan-Dian-1.jpg

东北菜
四川菜

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb,u leepall Yr product in China, cb, China cause the whole world to be in trouble, cb ,even covid also release by them if no wrong,cb

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
conditioned in prc to pay 100% upfront they entrusted $2m to tiongbu agent to make payments to developer on behalf of them thinking sg property market is similar to prc where buyers sign mortgage agreements with developer and pay up before condo is built. only in prc can ccp allow such a stupid policy. and foolish tiongs comply with thieving and thuggish rules designed to enrich ccp elites and their (developer and bank) cronies. majority of non-ccp member tiongs have zero trust in the ccp. that’s why they look abroad to buy their homes.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if 刘姐 will choke me if I say bad things about her 祖国? :biggrin:

cheebais like her who can't stop yakking on social media are actually begging for some solid cocks to be shoved in their mouths. That will shut her itch once and for all.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
She hangs around in the Bedok North area, I think she's started going to a nearby park for morning exercise recently. You can camp there, meet up with her and say hello.

thanks pal, was just kidding, women are nothing but trouble.......