• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

At Qatari Government-Sponsored Summer Camps Children Learn That Israeli Cities Are Part Of Palestine

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/reports/qatar...ldren-learn-israeli-cities-are-part-palestine

Activities held at Qatari summer camps sponsored by Qatar's Education Ministry and the Ministry of Sports and Youth feature a map of Palestine from the river to the sea painted in the colors of the Palestinian flag, and present cities inside Israel, such as Haifa and Jaffa, as part of Palestine, while ignoring Israel's existence.

It should be mentioned that this is not the first time Qatar's education system has promoted anti-Israel content that presents Israeli cities as Palestinian. Such content was evident, for example, in activities in solidarity with the Palestinians held in Qatari kindergartens and schools since the outbreak of the current war in Gaza.[1] The phenomenon is also prevalent in Qatar's higher education system. For example, an art exhibition opened in November 2023 at Qatar University featured maps of Palestine from the river to the sea. An October 2023 rally in solidarity with the children of Gaza organized by the "Education above All" foundation, headed by Sheikha Moza bint Nasser, the mother of the Qatari Emir, featured a board bearing the slogan "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free," which calls for Israel's demise.[2] In December 2023 Qatar University inaugurated a garden shaped like a map of Palestine from the river to the sea, which included Israeli cities such as Jaffa, Acre and Beersheba.[3]

The following are examples of the activities in this year's summer camps in Qatar that presented Israeli cities as part of Palestine.

Haifa, Jaffa Under The Caption "Palestine Will Stay Free"

A video posted on July 9, 2024 on the X account of Qatar's Education and Higher Education Ministry showed "activities held at the state-school summer centers in collaboration with the Ministry of Sports and Youth." A board set up at one of the centers bears names and pictures of cities inside Israel, such as Haifa and Jaffa, beneath the caption "Palestine Will Stay Free." Another board features a map of Palestine from the river to the sea with the Palestinian flag superimposed upon it, which children are invited to color in with their fingerprints. A child is seen adding his thumbprint to upper part of the map, representing the Galilee in northern Israel.[4]

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As history says it, it was all part of Palestine. Until the creation of Israel.
Golda Meir, ex prime minister of Israel, had a Palestinian passport.
Current problem due to not discussing with Palestinians and allowing a referendum. All decisions made in new York without local agreement.

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually long time ago, my ancestor was first Emperor of China. And i am the direct owner of China also...

Dun know why i cannot claim China until now...

So if i support you claim Israel, will you help me claim China from CCP?