• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AT LAST!! Good News for Those Vaxxed:Antibodies Found to Fight the Spike Proteins in mRNA

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
raw or cooked egg yolk? i eaI fully t 3 to 5 a vday.
Honestly, I was wondering why throughout the covid period, I only caught COVID-19 once, and only with mild symptoms and had no other illnesses. Even though I went everywhere and met all sorts of people. Practiced low hygiene.
Until I saw the video, then I fully understood.
I eat on average 10 eggs weekly!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I was wondering why throughout the covid period, I only caught COVID-19 once, and only with mild symptoms and had no other illnesses. Even though I went everywhere and met all sorts of people. Practiced low hygiene.
Until I saw the video, then I fully understood.
I eat on average 10 eggs weekly!
i got sick during covid period because i ate too much ice cream, the sugar will lower your immunity. LOL. But hey, i want to acquire the natural immunity.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got sick during covid period because i ate too much ice cream, the sugar will lower your immunity. LOL. But hey, i want to acquire the natural immunity.
FYI, I never took the mRNA poison, because early on, way before covid, I educated myself to never trust big pharma.
The forceful rolling out and immunity from prosecution was what sealed the deal for me to understand that some bigger agenda was in play. And it wasn't for your benefit.
So going forwards, those gullible enough to have taken the mRNA, go ahead and indulge in your eggs.
And @porcaputtana , hopefully your family will choke on the yolk.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, I never took the mRNA poison, because early on, way before covid, I educated myself to never trust big pharma.
The forceful rolling out and immunity from prosecution was what sealed the deal for me to understand that some bigger agenda was in play. And it wasn't for your benefit.
yup, same here.