• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

assume u r the Liverpool mgr

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lai lai...assume u are now the Liverpool mgr...ur club has limited funds...

what u gonna do? Sell torres? sell gerrad?

don't forget, ur club has limited funds.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly, who in their right mind would want to be Pool manager NOW ?

Owners declare club on sale still want to profiteer, so sale unlikely until next year.

Meantime, clubs debts increase faster than income - no big money for squad improvement is a FACT.

Superstars disillusioned with club's inability to even have ambition understandingly will fish around for transfers.

Owners will protest & defend but secretly happy to cash out club's assets to service bank interest etc. But outwardly, lament, complain, plead, cajole, trying to paint themselves as whiter than white.

Seriously which Manager worth their self respect would take up this cessPool.

Not to mention if new owners come in again want to appoint their own manager ....

Liverpool is in the worst possible shithole that David Moore has created - inadvertently or not - by selling to the fully fucked Hicks & Gilette.

jw5

Loyal
If I didn't need to sell them to raise funds to repay debt or interest, I would keep them and promote some of the youngsters into the first team squad.
A first eleven of Reina, Johnson, Agger, Carragher, Skrtel, Gerrard, Mascherano, Babel, Benayoun, Torres and Kyut is as good as any in the BPL.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with jw5, the new coach main job is to keep the players, Liverpool do not need any players, they just need motivations and a good coach to capture their former glory.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with jw5, the new coach main job is to keep the players, Liverpool do not need any players, they just need motivations and a good coach to capture their former glory.

unfortunately, senior players of influence like Stevie G & Torress don't agree, sure use this lack of new talent as excuse to jump ship, Mascherano would be among the first to run road ......

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
assuming im the manager....

hold a private meeting wif each player.
to judge who is still commited and have the passion
those intend to leave and not commited including gerrard, torres, you gonna put them on transfer list to bring in funds.
wif the commited playes left behind, the club can go further. you dun wan players playing half heartedly on pitch.
try to have a fixed tactics so the players can have a momemtum.

it could be tough for the first few seasons but it will slowly stabilize the squad
the fans are loyal, dey will support the manager thru the tough time instead of keep on calling the manager to step down.

:wink:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly, who in their right mind would want to be Pool manager NOW ?
Seriously which Manager worth their self respect would take up this cessPool.

SPORT-18s25-maradona-386_368.jpg

Ahem, just supply me with some Coke ( not the soft drink)
and i will gladly sign on the dotted line.