• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssMRT Set Up Wet Floor to Sabo Commuters!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>More nuisance cleaning at peak hour
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->DESPITE SMRT's reply about advising its cleaning contractors to schedule work at MRT stations during commuter-friendly hours ('Cleaning of MRT loo scheduled for non-peak periods', June 25), the message does not appear to have been sent to all.
I used to alight at Kembangan MRT station at about 8.10am every day as my workplace is in Chai Chee Technopark. Often, I noticed a cleaner mopping the platform during this hectic hour as commuters rushed out from the trains.
Although she displayed a 'wet floor' sign, I do not think it helped. The sign was insignificant on that long stretch of platform. I have seen several near-miss accidents before. I have nearly slipped myself when walking along the platform.
Out of concern for public safety, I advise SMRT to change the cleaning time to an appropriate hour when there is less human traffic.
Tan Wee Kian