• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssMRT Offers Opportunity of Window to Jump Train!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Feb, 2009 09:50
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Danger: Doors open, but where's the train?

Much to the horror of a commuter, who was at the Tiong Bahru MRT station, the platform doors were open, but the train was nary in sight.

And later, the train did pull up at the platform, but whilst it was doing so, the doors remained open!

Said HB, who recounted the incident which took place on Feb 25 at about 9:30 PM

"I saw all doors were open but no sight of train.

"I'm not sure what's going and thought it was probably some technical faults.

"The MRT staff broadcasts through its PA system about safety and warns of opening doors, but there's no sight of any MRT staff or safety personnel.

"I felt that it was pretty dangerous.

"Furthermore the broadcast was done in English and not all people may understand what's going on.

"Given so many cases of people falling into MRT tracks, the authority should be more safety-conscious."
getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>