• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssBAss Ply Broken Buses to Cut Cost?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 30 Jun, 2009 19:58
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Driver who ignored gaping hole in bus has been counselled, says SMRT

SMRT says that the driver of bus service 190, who continued driving after being told that there was a hole in the floor baring the motor of the bus, has been counselled.

This was in response to STOMPer Alberto's earlier posting, where the STOMPer expressed shock over the driver's nonchalance about the gaping hole, which was a safety hazard.

In an email to STOMP(June 30), SMRT says:

"We are sorry for the experience the STOMPer had on bus service 190.

"When a Service Leader (SL) is informed of an incident or a fault on our bus, he is required to pull the vehicle over and check for passenger safety. The SL should contact SMRT’s Bus Operations Control Centre for assistance if there is a fault.

"In this instance, the SL did not follow proper procedure. We have since counselled the SL.

"Our investigations showed that the bus had undergone regular preventive maintenance on 4 June 2009. The four can locks which secured the bus engine cover were tightened.

"On 9 June, a visual inspection was carried out as required, and the engine cover was seen to be in place, before the bus was dispatched for service.

"It is not known how the engine cover came off during the trip. To remove the engine cover, the four can locks must be unlocked with a screw driver and lifted off the hollow in the floor board.

"The bus was sent back to the workshop for rectification on 10 June.

"We thank the STOMPer for his feedback."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 11 Jun, 2009 10:03
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>'Bus engine exposed, but TIBS driver ignores me when I alert him to this'

STOMPer Alberto was appalled that the driver of bus service 190 just continued driving after being told that there was a hole on the floor baring the motor of the bus.

In an email to STOMP today (June 11), the STOMPer says:

“On June 9 at 7.55pm, I boarded bus service 190 on Orchard Road.

“I entered the bus and walked to the back of the bus. That’s when I saw that there was a hole baring the motor of the bus.

“I informed the bus captain, but he ignored what I said and kept on driving.

“My goodness, what kind of standards do we have in Singapore. What’s next? A tire rolling off? Or a window flying away?

“This is public transport, so SMRT must ensure the safety of the public.

“They keep raising the bus fare, but the service is still so bad.”

Related story:
Driver who ignored gaping hole in bus has been counselled, says SMRT

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>» Email a Friend

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>"It is not known how the engine cover came off during the trip. To remove the engine cover, the four can locks must be unlocked with a screw driver and lifted off the hollow in the floor board.<<<

Do the Papaya dogs know when their next million $ pay cheque comes in?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>"It is not known how the engine cover came off during the trip. To remove the engine cover, the four can locks must be unlocked with a screw driver and lifted off the hollow in the floor board.<<<

Do the Papaya dogs know when their next million $ pay cheque comes in?

There is one with the 'bad hairdo', 'upturn the donwturn', 'don't cry for me SINgaporean'...who gets an orgasm, when he see his Central Provident Fund amount, each month when he gets his pay...you bet!, they know when their million $ pay gets credited into their..PIRORITY BANKING ACCOUNT...btw, cheque $ for them is ancient HIstory!:wink: