• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon Did Not Marry Ho Jinx For SEX

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>If you are marrying Miss Right for yourself, then you are Mr Wrong
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->WITH reference to last Thursday's letter by Focus On The Family, 'Why we value marriage but behave as if we don't', marriage is a commitment to another individual and has nothing to do with self-fulfilment. That is why the number of divorces is rising and so many Singaporeans are in trouble with it.
If you marry Mr or Miss Right for yourself, then you are very wrong. Marriage is not about finding the right partner (especially not one that fits your 'profile'), it is about giving unconditional love to someone you hold dear, and celebrating it when the love and commitment are mutual.
Sadly, many men and women pick and choose the right partner as if it was a home or a car. Even worse, some spend more time and effort choosing a home or a car.
Sex and romance are seriously over-rated - they are just the icing on the cake.
Love, although free, is one of the most valuable and precious things we humans possess. One of the greatest things in life is the gift of love, and the greatest gift of love anyone can give another individual is the promise and commitment to stay with him or her forever. 'Marriage' is the common term for this expression that is recognised by all races and religions.
It is baloney that cohabitation is the free expression of such unconditional love (with no strings attached), yet so many have failed to see why almost all cohabiting couples eventually go their separate ways.
I know from experience that just the warm embrace of my loving wife and children is one of the most effective de-stressing tools. So go hug your loved ones.
Syu Ying Kwok

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>If you are marrying Miss Right for yourself, then you are Mr Wrong
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->

Syu Ying Kwok

Penn-and-teller-bullshit.jpg

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syu Ying Kwok is in dire need of a reality check. Either that or I want whatever it is he is smoking. Ah Kwok is the poster child for the dumb and brainwashed Chink.

I do agree with him one one thing though. Most Sinkies pick a mate like choosing a house or car. Coupled with high expectations and marrying for all the wrong reasons, it is not difficult to see why most marriages fail.

If marriage is not about finding the right partner, than what exactly is it about? Serving the nation?

If you are unable to find self-fulfilment in a relationship, that relationship will be a very unhappy one.

Unconditional love?? Sex is over-rated?? So let's say his wife goes on a sex romp, will Ah Kwok still love his wife unconditionally? Will he buy her a dildo instead? Most married Chinks I know are often working overtime in GL or KTV. Is that what unconditional love is supposed to be like?

Co-habiting is baloney?? I frankly believe it would be a good idea for couples to try co-habiting first before plunging into marriage. At least they would have an idea what married life would be like.

Ah Kwok has some warped idea of marriage. He probably thinks about motherland when he is bonking his wife.

The nerve of the stoopid Chink.

WITH reference to last Thursday's letter by Focus On The Family, 'Why we value marriage but behave as if we don't', marriage is a commitment to another individual and has nothing to do with self-fulfilment. That is why the number of divorces is rising and so many Singaporeans are in trouble with it.
If you marry Mr or Miss Right for yourself, then you are very wrong. Marriage is not about finding the right partner (especially not one that fits your 'profile'), it is about giving unconditional love to someone you hold dear, and celebrating it when the love and commitment are mutual.
Sadly, many men and women pick and choose the right partner as if it was a home or a car. Even worse, some spend more time and effort choosing a home or a car.
Love, although free, is one of the most valuable and precious things we humans possess. One of the greatest things in life is the gift of love, and the greatest gift of love anyone can give another individual is the promise and commitment to stay with him or her forever. 'Marriage' is the common term for this expression that is recognised by all races and religions.
It is baloney that cohabitation is the free expression of such unconditional love (with no strings attached), yet so many have failed to see why almost all cohabiting couples eventually go their separate ways.
I know from experience that just the warm embrace of my loving wife and children is one of the most effective de-stressing tools. So go hug your loved ones.
Syu Ying Kwok

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1)No mention in the article whatsoever about LHL. Please try to provide some relevent titles
2)Any logical/sane person would have come to the conclusion that LHL probably didnt marry HC for sex. I mean, Ur brother can stand up while U look at her meh?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syu Ying Kwok

Mr Cock, so you have statistics to show morw cohit people split than stay together lah? Can show the data to convince us? If not, then you only talk cock and bluff.

Thank you.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Yellow

I read a report about arranged marriages in India and apparent the marriage works. In an arranged marriage, factors like wealth, edu, most important issue of caste system, and social status is discussed between the Indian parents. Monetary compensation is made for any disadvantages found.

In effect parents pick

Syu Ying Kwok is in dire need of a reality check. Either that or I want whatever it is he is smoking. Ah Kwok is the poster child for the dumb and brainwashed Chink.

I do agree with him one one thing though. Most Sinkies pick a mate like choosing a house or car. Coupled with high expectations and marrying for all the wrong reasons, it is not difficult to see why most marriages fail.

If marriage is not about finding the right partner, than what exactly is it about? Serving the nation?

If you are unable to find self-fulfilment in a relationship, that relationship will be a very unhappy one.

Unconditional love?? Sex is over-rated?? So let's say his wife goes on a sex romp, will Ah Kwok still love his wife unconditionally? Will he buy her a dildo instead? Most married Chinks I know are often working overtime in GL or KTV. Is that what unconditional love is supposed to be like?

Co-habiting is baloney?? I frankly believe it would be a good idea for couples to try co-habiting first before plunging into marriage. At least they would have an idea what married life would be like.

Ah Kwok has some warped idea of marriage. He probably thinks about motherland when he is bonking his wife.

The nerve of the stoopid Chink.