• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

asking married samsters : what made u decide to get married?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
u woke up one day and decided enough of being single and hence decide to get married?

or

u had enough fun and sleeping around and decided to settle down and have kids?

or

any other scenarios?

please advise.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think very few experienced it one will want to tell you their regrets
The most recent 2 uncles around 50 just tied the knots. Both gave the same reason.
They want someone to take care of them when they get older, so both of them married early 20s Viet bu.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same usual shit for all men here la.

Reached the age - 30s
Want to get HDB house
Gf / her parents nagging
Gf wants kids, parents want grandchildren

Notice how all the above reasons have nothing to do with love

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think very few experienced it one will want to tell you their regrets
The most recent 2 uncles around 50 just tied the knots. Both gave the same reason.
They want someone to take care of them when they get older, so both of them married early 20s Viet bu.

Why don't they just hire a maid?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a offence in sg to fuck a maid when you are the employer I also not sure. Better not think of it at all.
When the maid is found to be pregnant or have HIV or VD,the employer has to cancel the FDW permit and deport the maid and also forfeit his $5K bond.:laugh:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the maid is found to be pregnant or have HIV or VD,the employer has to cancel the FDW permit and deport the maid and also forfeit his $5K bond.:laugh:
That is if the maid fuck outside. And employer have to bear the responsibility of losing $5k bond.
But they never state what happen if the employer fuck the maid. Maybe also same just have wp cancelled by mom and $5k bond gone.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is if the maid fuck outside. And employer have to bear the responsibility of losing $5k bond.
But they never state what happen if the employer fuck the maid. Maybe also same just have wp cancelled by mom and $5k bond gone.
During the validity period of her FDW permit, she is NOT allowed to get pregnant.:x3:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
u woke up one day and decided enough of being single and hence decide to get married?

or

u had enough fun and sleeping around and decided to settle down and have kids?

or

any other scenarios?

please advise.
When you see the girl and you get immediate hard on. Get her.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
u woke up one day and decided enough of being single and hence decide to get married? or u had enough fun and sleeping around and decided to settle down and have kids? or any other scenarios? please advise.
My widowed mother-in-law gave me an ultimatum: either marry her daughter or marry her.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the worst I saw are those married vietbu or tiongbu. End up with foreign looking child and hdb flat passed down by parents being taken over by wife.