• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

armarikag army

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did military life change you and the people you served with? Did you notice that, over time, the “moral compass” that guided you had to be reset?

I have to be honest and say that I don’t think I had much of a “moral compass” prior to my time in the Marine Corps. Sure, my parents raised me well and taught me to be nice to other people. But I was still able to become a murderer after 13 weeks of Marine Corps training. That’s how powerful the indoctrination is.

Marines are routinely referred to as bitches, pussies, cunts, faggots and queers. The dominant culture’s ideology is firmly at work during training. You must implant the seeds of dehumanisation in order to convince 18-year-old kids to fly half way around the world to murder people. Therefore, Iraqis and Afghans were referred to as hajis, sand niggers, camel jockeys and towel heads.

https://redflag.org.au/article/‘everyone-was-enemy’

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least in America, he was allowed to speak freely. If he were a Chinese in CCP China, he would have disappeared. The same goes for Russia.