• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Argentina should be the next World Cup winner based on this trend...

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20221212-103727-749.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also think quite likelee arsegintina will take cup this round.

Leecollection of Euro 2020 leelayed to 2021 due to COVID-19 Italee beaten England in penalties.

Then later italee beaten by arsegintina in a friendlee match who won the coppa amerika after beating brazil
Maradona died in 2020

Hence my uncle got this feeling arsegintina might collect 2 trophies home leelating to Maradona death

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But somehow my uncle got this feeling arsegintina might chut some patten and not win Croatia during ft so he might go for a draw at ft leepending on odds movements on kickoff day KNN and my uncle is eyeing on the big fat meat morocco :geek:
So My uncle looking at a final of arsegintina vs Morocco and thats the time Morocco will get trash by arsegintina at ft ?
Will the 大节剧 goes like this ? KNN