• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are You Underestimating CHINA'S Chip Prowess? WATCH THIS!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are You Underestimating CHINA'S Chip Prowess? WATCH THIS!​

Where are those USA brown nosers now?

Just a few months ago, they were thumping on their own chests and waving palm leaves over their own heads that China is 5 years to 10 years behind USA in semi conductors and chip manufacturing.

They huddling together now to generate fake stories now of chinese aircraft carrier sinking in Taklamakan Desert together with a dozen Chinese nuclear submarines?

I suggest that they should get ready for Kamala winning the USA presidency, and the fun and laughters that will result in

0       0   Screenshot 2022-04-21 160357.png

chinese1-1.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are You Underestimating CHINA'S Chip Prowess? WATCH THIS!​

Where are those USA brown nosers now?

Just a few months ago, they were thumping on their own chests and waving palm leaves over their own heads that China is 5 years to 10 years behind USA in semi conductors and chip manufacturing.

They huddling together now to generate fake stories now of chinese aircraft carrier sinking in Taklamakan Desert together with a dozen Chinese nuclear submarines?

I suggest that they should get ready for Kamala winning the USA presidency, and the fun and laughters that will result in

View attachment 207294

View attachment 207295
U see loh...are u in Semicon before?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALl these China Chip cheerleaders..are basically those 5 cents die hard 铁粉 if u really believe China us so good...please do so.

It is just like those pre Covid China economy cheerleaders who dun believe china property will go belly up within 5yrs.

My tiongkok friends told me..CCP will not let Property Collapse as China need property market to boost economy growth. Any 5% growth = Zero Growth

From the horse mouth