• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are you aware?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
for folks who have been hiding in a cave like me, i supposed we will find it amusing to see how the AWARE saga has developed over the last few weeks and how folks have simply overlooked this issue, so i thought i'd bring it up.

some questions to boot:
was the election of the new Ex-co legitimate? were its members nominated and elected as per described in their protocol? were the electorate made up of eligible voters?

if the answers to the above questions is a resounding "yes",

for the old guards, you ought to move on, reserve yourselves some dignity and stop this annoying power tussles and disgraceful sessions. if you feel that the take-over is unjustified, you could either go forth and set up another movement group or work harder at the next election.

for the new Ex-co, you have a lot to do to prove your worth, be reminded that elections do come by at regular intervals.

as much as i would like to express my disdains with the way the Ex-co has been taken over, i find it more constructive to move on and to get on with what needs to be done, and not fret about what have happened.

my humble 2 cents.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, technically you are correct but some of the players spent 24 years building up Aware. it is not easy for them to let go, especially as you note that the new team was underhanded in staging the coup.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
well, technically you are correct but some of the players spent 24 years building up Aware. it is not easy for them to let go, especially as you note that the new team was underhanded in staging the coup.

little wonder why a particular old folk is scared of "freak election results"... :eek::eek::eek:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
little wonder why a particular old folk is scared of "freak election results"... :eek::eek::eek:

Old Fart not at all scared of freak election result.

He manufactures the result he wants.

Actually the old AWARE weren't fit to be NMPs.

The way new AWARE took over was like a coup in Old Fart's image and strategy. Old AWARE was taken completely by surprise.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know the meaning of CAT-FIGHTS?
If these fugly females are really the respectful ladies they want us to believe, then the right course would be to go to court, if they have an ounce of dignity. LOL.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The way new AWARE took over was like a coup in Old Fart's image and strategy. Old AWARE was taken completely by surprise.

i thought the old man would send out tanks and all if there were to be "freak election results"? :p:p:p

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought the old man would send out tanks and all if there were to be "freak election results"? :p:p:p

When will have freak election results?

Old Fart knows how to prevent one. 7 or 8 man GRC, change electoral boundary like no business, got a few boxes of fake ballot papers on stand-by.

How to freak an election result in this ind of situation.

Only when many many PMETs job taken over by FTs will Sinkaporeans wake up.

By then, it won't be called freak election result.

It be called popular uprising. Orange revolution and all that.

By then, PAP would have sucked Sinkaporeans dry and all go and live on the Rivera.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
url