• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are ugly people usually ugly inside?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
are ugly people usually ugly inside?

based on my research and observation
I think people are ugly becos they are ugly inside first

there is one fat and ugly woman I met,
physically she is ugly, but what shocks me is that she tells lies like nobody's business

any one met a ugly person that is 'nice' to you

RESEARCH
our body is an energy system, eg chakras, meridians, etc
our thoughts are connected or are the energy body itself
energy turn into matter,
beautiful thought make beautiful people
if one is always thinking ugly things
it will manifests outwardly in the physical body

I recently met an ugly elderly lady
she is really ugly, thin and like an old dried tea bag
and she is really ugly inside
she also has a heart problem
one chritian lady told me she is a bad person with no heart
that is why she has heart problem

at the same time
I also meet an 70 years old lady,
she is beautiful
nonya, drive a car and do volunteer work

look at SHiT
he looks like a nasty person
and the truth is that is IS, so he get burn

look at many of our ministers
the labour minster looks nasty also, small eyes, farked polices, dont have a heart to help sinkies...etc

so that is why people usualy can tell if this or that person is good or bad

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
People say by the time you reach 40, your character and life experiences will be etched on your face

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so. Fat people are usually self righteous and self important, "get out of my way" type. They have to be in order to justify the obscene amounts they consume. Food, people, energy, welfare, attention, etc...

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is more a matter of perception. People who are not good-looking tend to be treated worse than beautiful-looking people. This may cause unhappiness to those who are not gifted with good looks. One also tends to overlook the bad behaviour by beautiful people and not link their behaviour to how they look.

I think it is just that most people try to avoid ugly people and this possibly leads to resentment from the ugly people, rather than ugly people are ugly because of their character (there are plenty of good-looking/average-looking criminals). But of course, if you walk around with a frown all day, you would start becoming ugly as well.