• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Approached For Surveys

jw5

Loyal
Has anyone ever been approached to do surveys while you are walking along the street or near an MRT station?
Of course, we know that some of these so-called surveys will ultimately lead to attempts to ask you to invest in something, so that someone can earn a risk-free commission, while you take the risk on your investment.
Can we simply reply to the request with a "Sorry I'm not interested" or "I'm not free right now"? Or do you find that they actually insist on knowing why you are not interested or why you are not free? If they refuse to accept rejection, should we just walk off rudely or reply rudely?
Please share your experiences if you have been approached, or even if you are one of the people wanting to do the surveys.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i done once before, then they say wow you win voucher this much , can follow them to see their boss or office to collect the voucher. i smell a rat and said no. since then, will reject them when asked

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will entertain if time permits, else just move on...:biggrin:

If they persists and become aggressive, I just show them my *twink*:p

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always reject them with a smile and say i am rushing for an appointment.

bro hughgrant,you are so street smart. want to give voucher,why must go and see the boss. after the survey can just give it to you.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahahahha whever I'm free I will go sit through these pitches and get the free gift ^^wahahahahahahhahahaha me a sick cheapo!!!

jw5

Loyal
as of now i ignored all due to many past bad experiences
Would you like to share your bad experiences?
Were these with people trying to sell timeshare holidays or people trying to get you to invest in certain products?

jw5

Loyal
i always reject them with a smile and say i am rushing for an appointment.

bro hughgrant,you are so street smart. want to give voucher,why must go and see the boss. after the survey can just give it to you.
I'll try your approach next time. Getting ready my sweetest smile............... :smile: