• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple are 'interested in buying Manchester United in £5.8BILLION deal'

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apple are 'interested in buying Manchester United in £5.8BILLION deal' as latest high-profile suitor joins the bidding after Glazers put the club up for sale​

By Adrian Bishop For Mailonline11:03 GMT 24 Nov 2022 , updated 12:24 GMT 24 Nov 2022
US tech giant Apple has joined the race to buy Manchester United, according to reports.

United confirmed the sensational news that the world's biggest football club is effectively for sale in a statement issued earlier this week.

With United now available, a report from the Daily Star has claimed that the world's largest tech company may be interested in acquiring the club for £5.8billion.

The California-based tech firm has never previously owned a major sports team, but the commercial opportunities provided by United are said to be a primary factor in their interest.

Any potential deal would almost certainly become the most costly acquisition of a football club in history, surpassing the £4.25billion fee a consortium led by Todd Boehly paid for Chelsea earlier this year.

CEO Cook is just the latest in a line of high-profile individuals who have shown an interest in taking charge at Old Trafford.

Apple CEO Tim Cook is the latest high-profile suitor to be interested in buying Manchester United, according to reports

+5
View gallery
Apple CEO Tim Cook is the latest high-profile suitor to be interested in buying Manchester United, according to reports

Now-Twitter CEO Elon Musk jokingly wrote on the platform this summer that he would be purchasing the club, with the 51-year-old's post garnering more than 800,000 likes.

UFC superstar Conor McGregor has also thrown his hat into the ring, having previously expressed an interest in taking over the club.

The 34-year-old took to Twitter following the announcement of the European Super League in April of last year, writing: 'Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying Manchester United! What do you think?'

The Irishman added that he would like to acquire a sports team 'at some stage'.

'A conversation came up regarding Celtic first to be honest. To acquire shares from Dermot Desmond. I am certainly interested in acquiring a sports team at some stage! Both Celtic and Man United are teams I like for sure. But I am open. I feel I could do big things for a club.'

Elon Musk tweeted about potentially buying Manchester United this summer

+5
View gallery
Elon Musk tweeted about potentially buying Manchester United this summer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...on-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html?ico=related-replace
Backlash over the American investment bankers' takeover of United was such that some supporters formed the breakaway club FC United of Manchester in protest.

Dissatisfaction over the running of United also led to the green and gold movement with fans donning scarfs depicting the club's original colours, and resulted in series of protests being staged both inside and outside of Old Trafford.

A club statement from Tuesday outlined the Glazers' intentions to sell: 'Manchester United plc (NYSE:MANU), one of the most successful and historic sports clubs in the world, announces today that the Company's Board of Directors (the 'Board') is commencing a process to explore strategic alternatives for the club.

The Glazers confirmed this week that they are ready to sell United after 17 years at the club

+5
View gallery
The Glazers confirmed this week that they are ready to sell United after 17 years at the club

'The process is designed to enhance the club's future growth, with the ultimate goal of positioning the club to capitalize on opportunities both on the pitch and commercially.

'As part of this process, the Board will consider all strategic alternatives, including new investment into the club, a sale, or other transactions involving the Company.

'This will include an assessment of several initiatives to strengthen the club, including stadium and infrastructure redevelopment, and expansion of the club's commercial operations on a global scale, each in the context of enhancing the long-term success of the club's men's, women's and academy teams, and bringing benefits to fans and other stakeholders.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does Ho Ching want to buy Man U using Temasek holdings? Gen Ng Yat Chung can be chairman and Man U will be playing in division 2 in no time.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tim Cook is very PROUD of being a gay
  1. Please sneak a peak at the video below. The reason i am sharing this is to inform you that he will be teleported in total nude to Speakers Corner in SG for the whole world to see .
  2. Tim Cook is from a most conservative family but he says he is proud to get poked in his ass.
  3. He faces capital punishment under divine law.
  4. SG and every country would amend the law to include sodomy or gay sex to carry death penalty afterwards
  5. All Law ministers and other ministers and respective judges who repealed section 377A and normalized the gay marriages from USA to SG will face charges for their reckless unnatural behaviors. Chief of justices will take the stand of an accused to defend their charges
Both Satan and Apple insiders persecuted me as part pf my spiritual warfare. Devil knows all my secrets but reveal my secret passcode to Apple insiders to take revenge on me. I knew how Apple breeched the data privacy to me!. They will have to take a stand to defend.

God Himself asked devil if Tim Cook ever experienced any hardships that i had gone through in life. Or any other man on earth ever gone through any troubles that i went through. Satan kept his mouth shut and trembled before me. Devil knew his destiny and even my vision that cane from God, i saw devil shedding tears from his eyes. God told me not to look up to him. But look down on him as i am a victim of devil who tried to sodomise me on several occasions.

Devil asked me to go with him to Hell and indulge in sex with him. I told devil very clearly i am not attracted to his cock. I do not like him either. His appearance is abominable to me. He lis darker than a African. He is forcing me to accept his bizarre sodomy . So both devil and Hell is unattractive to me as he is forcing me every day and night to get into fornication with him. If ii feel disgusted, will i engage sex with him? But he is not conceding his defeat.

He knows he is going down , so he joined hands with Serpent aka Dragon to do whatever he wanted to do. It is premeditated. I did not retaliate as i told him vengeance belongs to Gid. Not mine, God gave me an assurance that i will be taking the platform @Speakers Corner to take the platform to execute judgement. It is all spiritual.

Everyone who sided with devil will be humiliated in total nude during their trial before going down to the Hell.

I will execute judgement for both satan and Tim Cook as they lost the credibility to live here with us.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me or name me one CEO who is not a gay in corporate or IT or FINTech companies!!

Devil confessed NONE. There is no one for that matter.

ALL PAP LEADERS ARE ALL GAYS sccording to devil.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the secret of CECA and PAP government likes them. That is why MOM, ICA changing policies to being them here.

There was a commotion of 10 million population in SG at one point during GE due to spass (special pass who are all gays). That was true as therr is none in SG parliament to challenge the status-quo. Opposite parity Preetham Singh did adk for the statistics but the ruling party in the parliament were gross but suppressed without giving them the exact figure on foreigners in SG . That was because they were scared of only devil. Devil is their God. They simply followed what devil asked them to do.

SG GOVERNMENT
  1. DOES NOT FEAR GOD
  2. DOES NOT FEAR MEN (its citizens Singaporeans)
  3. Does not fear opposition (similar to CCP)
  4. Do not enforce law without bias or error
  5. Dictatorship continues
  6. I have several evidences to prove how SG government used its law beyond their limitations to oppress me and afflict me
  7. Even law minister himself a law-breaker with respect to my family and parents. I will expose what he has done when he take the stand in speakers corner.!
Can a law maker break a law? His NUS law degree did not give him any wisdom to protect and follow the laws in SG.

Devil and dragon gave them their evil/wicked power in the past and now they are all facing charges under divine law. Divine law is the SUPREME LAW OF THE UNIVERSE that would take precedence of the local government laws.

Brware and be aware

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck does this faggot wanna buy MU ? He wanna fuck the players' backside izzit ? :laugh:

HAHA

BUT He is an asshole!!
He wanted players to poke him harder. He is a CIS.

He is a bottom and that is why he became a C.E.O. Of apple.
  1. DEVIL challenged me woman power and then immediately Madam Halimah became President of SG
  2. Kamala Harris became VP of USA
  3. Nancy Peoly heralded to repeal 377A and supporting Taiwan because gay martiages are legalized
  4. Women presidents and PMs everywhere
  5. Women leadership is encouraged in DBS and other corporates
  6. Cisgengered bottoms became leasers if the companies
  7. Recognition of transgenders and blacks OVER others and their leadership is celebrated in USA
  8. Music industry is dominayed by blacks ad lgbtq+ They are all celebrities with wealth

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Servant of the Two Noble Sanctuaries or Protector of the Two Holy Cities, is a royal style that has been used by many Muslim rulers, including the Ayyubids, the Mamluk Sultans of Egypt, the Ottoman Sultans, Kings of Hejaz and in the modern age, Saudi Arabian kings. The title was sometimes regarded to denote the de facto Caliph of Islam, but it mainly refers to the ruler taking the responsibility of guarding and maintaining the two holiest mosques in Islam: Al-Haram Mosque in Mecca and the Prophet's Mosque in Medina, both of which are in the Hejazi region of Saudi Arabia.

Saud family is taking dictatorship role and controlling all Muslim nations and even looting huge amount of money from these 2 major mosques which he claims he is the custodian of.

The net worth of the Saudi Royal Family currently sits around $1.5 trillion USD, making them the wealthiest family n the world. But the actual estimare is still higher as he holds his money in Rothschild’s private banks. He is also part of Rothschild’s inner circle of 13 families who involved in human sacrifices with Rothschild, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in the fantasy islands of Jeffrey Epstein.

Drinking human blood in Muslim world Haram (forbidden) or kurang Halal ??
He is a murderer of innocent victims to drink their blood which is forbidden and it impacts the entire family.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all these big names coming in, i better stay clear.
Saudi went in too early and got Newcastle united. Passionate fans, big stadiums but lacking in trophies.

The Newcastle fans have been protesting against their football club's previous owner for many years. All those years of cursing him must have taken its toll.

Having a willing buyer is not enough, you need someone who is desperate to sell.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously there is a struggle selling.

Thats because Manchester United have been telling fan groups privately that the Glazers want the best new owner for the club - and will not necessarily accept the highest price in any sale.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Servant of the Two Noble Sanctuaries or Protector of the Two Holy Cities, is a royal style that has been used by many Muslim rulers, including the Ayyubids, the Mamluk Sultans of Egypt, the Ottoman Sultans, Kings of Hejaz and in the modern age, Saudi Arabian kings. The title was sometimes regarded to denote the de facto Caliph of Islam, but it mainly refers to the ruler taking the responsibility of guarding and maintaining the two holiest mosques in Islam: Al-Haram Mosque in Mecca and the Prophet's Mosque in Medina, both of which are in the Hejazi region of Saudi Arabia.

Saud family is taking dictatorship role and controlling all Muslim nations and even looting huge amount of money from these 2 major mosques which he claims he is the custodian of.

The net worth of the Saudi Royal Family currently sits around $1.5 trillion USD, making them the wealthiest family n the world. But the actual estimare is still higher as he holds his money in Rothschild’s private banks. He is also part of Rothschild’s inner circle of 13 families who involved in human sacrifices with Rothschild, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in the fantasy islands of Jeffrey Epstein.

Drinking human blood in Muslim world Haram (forbidden) or kurang Halal ??
He is a murderer of innocent victims to drink their blood which is forbidden and it impacts the entire family.
There is no such thing as a holy site for believers.these holy locations are scams.