• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone can help this locust ceca find job? pls help him.to.fuckoff.from this island. thanks.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
https://forum.singaporeexpats.com/viewtopic.php?t=154243

Migrating from Singapore on job offer , Please suggest on better Country/City​

Post Wed, 27 Sep 2023 7:56 pm

Hello All,

I am on EP in Singapore and lives with family and it looks like finding new job is becoming tougher for EP holders.

I do have offers from Abu Dhabi and Sydney and Bengaluru.

Anyone have experience of living or working in Sydney or Abu Dhabi ?

Is it worth to move to Abu Dhabi as it offer pretty higher salary and savings. Or Should I still choose Sydney as people say it offer better lifestyle even though it is expensive and offer very less saving potential.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kolkata is a grit oops i mean great city to migrate (back) to.
1695944463021.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need ceca's to balance the racial disparity. Too many Chinese and xi jinping may think it belongs to China.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggest he go back to Bengaluru and build up his country instead of being comfortable in a country someone else has built up.
Also teach his compatriots to use the modern toilet.