• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody gets to fall 30,000 feet and live to tell

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
his story?

wonder what kind of scary feeling is it like?

i could imagine like your balls drop for eternity....

with the winds rushing at you at 200 mph..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there are a number of cases where pple did skydiving, parachute didn't open but survive. But I seriously doubt any of them did it from 30K feet since most probably jump out at around 10-15K feet, but it doesnt really make too much of a difference since they would have reach terminal velocity a long time before hitting the ground

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend,,if one were to flung out the plane at 30000 ft, he will pass off within seconds,,due to ectreme coldness..-50 c ,,and his lung will be collapse due to the low pressure.....and shortage of oxygen...no time to go through the rest of the fall......

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend,,if one were to flung out the plane at 30000 ft, he will pass off within seconds,,due to ectreme coldness..-50 c ,,and his lung will be collapse due to the low pressure.....and shortage of oxygen...no time to go through the rest of the fall......

then won't to feel the pains and fear....

that's good.....