• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any watch enthusiast keen on modding your cheong Rolex Explorer ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The amount of money the guy spent on genuine rolex parts (bezel, crystal, dial, handset), the better quality movement, and the labour, he could have added a little more and bought a used genuine swiss made watch like tudor, breitling.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The amount of money the guy spent on genuine rolex parts (bezel, crystal, dial, handset) and the labour, he could have added a little more and bought a used genuine swiss made watch like tudor, breitling.
This guy is more of an enthusiast than a real watch technician. I shake my head after seeing him not using finger-condoms and not blowing off residue thoroughly after drilling on the case. I'm pretty sure some metal residue will get stuck within the movement.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This guy is more of an enthusiast than a real watch technician. I shake my head after seeing him not using finger-condoms and not blowing off residue thoroughly after drilling on the case. I'm pretty sure some metal residue will get stuck within the movement.
Yeah, he's a watch modder. True that he should've used fingerdoms and be more meticulous. I bet he charged a bomb for this mod.

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a super interesting project you've got going on with modding the Replica Rolex Explorer II. It's not every day you see someone putting in the time and effort to make a replica piece their own. Your #Rolex #watchmaking #modified tags definitely caught my eye!
If you're into modding and tinkering with watches, you might also be interested in exploring the world of patek philippe copy watches price. They offer some top-tier Patek Philippe copy watches at prices that won't have you reaching too deep into your pockets. These watches could be a great playground for your next modding project!

Last edited: