• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any pro CCP can verify this?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

BREAKING : Chinese media blur the spectators at Qatar World Cup.

They don't want Chinese people to know that people in other countries don't wear masks anymore ...

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHINA - Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.

Now you know what those thousands of camps they are building were for!

China doesn’t like dissent.. and that’s catching on in your country too!

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 169368
BREAKING : Chinese media blur the spectators at Qatar World Cup.

They don't want Chinese people to know that people in other countries don't wear masks anymore ...
lossy-page1-800px-Spectators_in_front_of_a_large_sign_on_Nixon%27s_motorcade_route_in_China._-_NARA_-_194413.tif.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cabal are desperate until becoming really stupid and funny. China people, do not let the world down, rise up and throw your leaders out.

i hope so too................then Tibet declare independence in the West..............Taiwan invade from the East...................a new 3 Kingdoms period.......... :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope so too................then Tibet declare independence in the West..............Taiwan invade from the East...................a new 3 Kingdoms period.......... :biggrin:

Nope. Mainland China should be smashed up into many smaller countries like the former Yugoslavia.

Once the Tiongs are busy fighting one another like in the good old days, they won't conspire to dominate the world with Belt and Road and similar nonsense.

maxresdefault.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Mainland China should be smashed up into many smaller countries like the former Yugoslavia.

Once the Tiongs are busy fighting one another like in the good old days, they won't conspire to dominate the world with Belt and Road and similar nonsense.

maxresdefault.jpg
No use. They will only create something similar to NATO and EU,

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lockdown was supposed to go on for 5 years. China is still doing it. This could have happened to us.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maxresdefault.jpg

wah..............i not so black heart as you lah............ :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP Covid police grabbed the woman, wrung her hands and did anal probing.