• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any of your friends that you know are PAP voters?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know a few of them and all (100%) are daft and stupid, even though they are educated.

i enjoy tekan them hard on political issues and you can get the daft look on their stupid faces.

and giving those daft replies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friends know that I am an ardent PAP supporter and voter. They can see photos of my involvement in grassroots events on my social media feed.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know a few of them and all (100%) are daft and stupid, even though they are educated.

i enjoy tekan them hard on political issues and you can get the daft look on their stupid faces.

and giving those daft replies.

Tonychat, question is, did you and your family vote against PAP in the Singapore General Election 2015 or GE 2011? Tell lies and your whole fucking family including you die a tragic death.

No you did not vote against PAP? Sure, then go fuck yourselves.

Also, tell us how you are going to "tekan them hard on political issues and you can get the daft look on their stupid faces."!! Behind your PC is it?? Good job.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These chumps voted for PAP. Let's see how our keyboard warrior Tonychat going to "tekan them hard on political issues and you can get the daft look on their stupid faces."!!!

keyboardwarriors.jpg

toa-payoh-supporters-data.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All my friends know that I vote for the PAP whenever the opportunity arises.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh yes, those PAP voters friends of mine, also are the ball-less, selfish and pampered lot.

they try to be nice to you because they want something from you.. but the unsinkified me will play hardball toward them and eventually nothing they can get from me.

i will play with them even more and see what kind of shit they come up with.

Sound like those RC members who do so much things because they want something in return..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh made friends with the Tiongs, Vietcongs, Pinoys, Thais, Burmese, Ang Mohs, ah nehs and all other imported foreign shits, who are now happily holding jobs and running hawkers stalls and businesses outfits in sinkie land and all of them said pappies good and they voted pappies. Why voted oppies?, they asked.

To tell them pappies are scums? It is a waste of time. May be pappies are scums to local sinkies who sold out the country to foreigners but to these imported foreign shits, pappies is their God.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... Sound like those RC members who do so much things because they want something in return..

Ask around and you will find most of them are SPRs and imported foreign shits running the RC ... Why join the RCS ? Ask John Duncan Tasker. He could become king of the road when he became RC member.

Wanted something in return? They would take over the Govt if given the opportunity to exterminate the local sinkies. Ever wonder why the pinoys who became imported foreign shits also demanded to celebrate their homeland national day in Orchard Road?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends know that I am an ardent PAP supporter and voter. They can see photos of my involvement in grassroots events on my social media feed.

Can I have your picture & where can your 'honourable self' be located, doing voluntarily work, so that I make a trip there, shake your hands & congratulate you on your devotion to the people of Singapore. if you do not mind, drinking coffee & eating at the humble coffee shop, which I will treat you....I cannot afford TUNG LOK...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The area in which I grew up with 99.9% will tell you they vote for the PAP for they are beholden to them for their three meals a day. But how many of the are 'rebels' voting for the oppositions whenever opportunities arise....their MASTERS KNOW.

I would say...around 90% are die hard PAP voters...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love torturing PAP voters and i will upgrade myself to torturing them offline including my usual online torment.