• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any news on the Korean Christian Grp kidnapped in Afghanistan?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remembers the Korean Christian Grp kidnapped in Afghanistan and later released after the government negotiated for it?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone remembers the Korean Christian Grp kidnapped in Afghanistan and later released after the government negotiated for it?

Yeah i do, The kimchis withdrew from Afghanistan after that which was not their fight in the first place

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think they are queuing up to enter hell cos the money paid for their ransom will be used to buy more bombs and guns to whack the Afghans. :mad:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you can read it on wiki. aside from two hostages who were executed, the remaining 21 were released thru' a deal between the sk gov and the kidnappers. the deal included withdrawal of 200 roka troops from afghanistan by the end of 07. it might also include ransom money, in the order of about usd 20m.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can read it on wiki. aside from two hostages who were executed, the remaining 21 were released thru' a deal between the sk gov and the kidnappers. the deal included withdrawal of 200 roka troops from afghanistan by the end of 07. it might also include ransom money, in the order of about usd 20m.

Why did they go if they did not have blessings from God or was God testing them? Was it meant for them to be held ransom and for 2 of them to die? Did they now transform it into a calling from God to forgive and to bless the terrorists even so? Did the "red sea" parted for them, which it did not and was it because their faith was not strong enough? Did God have a plan for them and was only working in mysterious ways?

Are these Christians morons? What went wrong? Is it their faith that betrayed them or God forsaken them in the last last hour?

So many issues yet no answers. I think I will be going to church this Sunday to seek holy clarity.