• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any cock witness smearing me a child prostitute? Did such sicko malicious and despicable snake say I have fish scales on my legs as a child?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 0.01% exquisite feature of me ok?
pussy demon.gif

YOU ARE A PUSSY DEMON:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh but it’s ok lah the fish scales go off by themselves when grown up. Another of my problem solved with age again. So happy.
Come to think of it should be all my problems solved with age be it grossly underweight problem, old woman hands problem or fish scales on legs problem. I am the best example of ageing with grace lol.