• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another HDB $1.2 millionaire. Thank you PAP

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I chat with colleagues all happy but wat they Don know is their next generation will suffer,but no choice cos all greed n tot their pigeon holes worth something but wat they Don know is they hv only one pigeon holes ,it Don benefit commoners only pap gain cos they hv multiple units ,lol,70% sinkies are dumb

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I chat with colleagues all happy but wat they Don know is their next generation will suffer,but no choice cos all greed n tot their pigeon holes worth something but wat they Don know is they hv only one pigeon holes ,it Don benefit commoners only pap gain cos they hv multiple units ,lol,70% sinkies are dumb
It’s unfortunate that some of my kakis are celebrating the recent $300 from the CDC vouchers and $300 from the Electrical Appliances voucher. :confused::confused::confused:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buyer must be cash or loan rich paying 1.2mil for a HDB resale unit.
Anyway buyer or seller must be laughing to their bank too