• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another ceo die !!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - another ceo die !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:50 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18165.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
already tell you all sg overbuild and the poisonous dusts in the air in orchard rd and raffles place killing off the ceo living there.
===========================
CEO dies at triathlon
By Terrence Voon
THEY were aiming to complete their first triathlon relay together - as colleagues and as friends.
But their Sunday afternoon at East Coast Park ended in tragedy, when one of them died suddenly after taking part in the swimming leg of the Osim Singapore International Triathlon.
Calvin Lee Wee Sing, 42, was pronounced dead at 2.45pm on Sunday, about one and a half hours after he ran into trouble during the swim segment of the Mix/Open relay race at the annual triathlon eve
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of these people push themselves too hard. they don't realise or refuse to acknowledge that the body past 40 needs more time to recover from marathon and triathlon

I am a regular marathon runner - my time has been more or less the same in last ten years, but I take a lot longer now to recover than previously and if I get injured, the pain is sharper and deeper

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luke 12:13-21 (New International Version)

The Parable of the Rich Fool
13Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."

14Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" 15Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

16And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. 17He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'

18"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry." '

20"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

21"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To prove her physical fitness, the CEO of Temashit should take part in the next available Triathlon.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luke 12:13-21 (New International Version)

The Parable of the Rich Fool
13Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."

14Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" 15Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

16And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. 17He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'

18"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry." '

20"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

21"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."

Jesus saying saving for rainning day and retirement is no good and god will demand your life? :biggrin: who going to help us when we have no money? PAP said no welfare, u die your biz.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus saying saving for rainning day and retirement is no good and god will demand your life? :biggrin: who going to help us when we have no money? PAP said no welfare, u die your biz.

Or is he saying don't save so much then die without enjoying it? Very logical.

We can plan and save and invest all we want but have to accept the fact that you can drop dead the next day.