• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Case of Sg Poodle Serving Only Familee

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 28 Jan, 2009 15:45
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Threatened, stalked and asked to strip: Old man makes life hell for me

According to STOMPer DC, this old man has been harassing her for two years, stalking her around the neighbourhood and even physically grabbing her on one occasion.

Along with her email, DC also sent one of six police reports she claims to have filed against the man, dated 06 Sep 2007.

In an email today (Jan28), the STOMPer wrote:

"I have been living in the Commonwealth area for about 13 years.

"This old man, my neighbor, has been harassing me ever since I broke up with my boyfriend two years ago.

"My boyfriend and I had big quarrels at the time, with the result that it had become known amongst the neighbours.

“Not long after, the man would sit at his back gate to observe me while I did my household chores.

"Later, he became more audacious and started stalking me around the neighbourhood on his bicycle, waiting for me at places I frequent .

"Once, he even came knocking at my door to say that he had waited for me every day for a long time.

"I teach from home, and my students are shocked by his behaviour.

"To try to get him to stop, I informed him directly that I was not interested in him. After I told him, he began to torment and threaten me daily, to deliberately disrupt my life and work.

“He would create a nuisance outside my house and try to embarrass me by exclaiming for all to hear that I am in love with him. He has also said that he wants to turn the other neighbours against me to cause trouble at my house.

"I feel helpless as have I tried telling this insane man many times that I never even knew him in the first place and that I just want to be left alone.

"He's even suggested in public that I strip off my clothes! Paint has also been splashed on my door even though I do not owe anyone money.

“On more than one occasion he has threatened to burn my face with a flammable liquid and to set fire to my house. He has claimed to be an ex-convict and hence unafraid of the Police.

"I have made several Police reports, and the Police have issued warnings to him, but he has persisted nonetheless.

"He also threatens to scandalize me in the papers, in the hope that I can no longer get students to earn a living.

"All these torments culminated in him accosting me one night in 2008. He had grabbed me from behind after sneaking up behind me. For the sake of my relatives I did not report this to the Police.

"I earnestly hope authorities can do something to stop his behaviour immediately!”

getArticlePhoto.do
Old man threatens to spread stories about me
getArticlePhoto.do
Old man says he loves me

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Old man calls me a bad person </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>