• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aninteresting article from a gal who was used by Ang Moh men.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Re: Ang Moh men are good in bed, Asian men are not. Lanjiao!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most ang moh men are sweet talkers who are out for free sex , by nature they are like us , bound by culture and tradition to marry their own kind . When they are here , even already married or with a steady girlfriend , will always claim to be still a bachelor . The reason is simple , when you are lonely and need a gal companion , especially another race that you have not experienced yet , why not pretend to be innocent and a bachelor boy?

After all , there is nothing to fear once they have had thier fun and free sex , all they need to do is to breakoff by declaring that they are posted back home , parents want them back or maybe even reveal the truth that they are married ! If our local gal protest why they did not mention earlier on that they are married, just insist that they did mention but the gal did not pay attention since she was madly in love . Most of the time can get away with such tricks. Local gal has to accept and feel cheated but nothing much can be done , unless get some hoodlums to beat them up but gals here are soft hearted and just treat it as a bad choice. Often this experience of being cheated by ang moh will lead them to a more active sex live with strangers as she will feel disappointed with hereself and why bother if already dirty? Let loose and go wild , another life is being destroyed.

If you are lucky you dont get any sexual diseases from the ang moh if clean sex is adopted , but being ang mohs , they think local gals will just do anything that they demand and some get AIDS as a result. You can hardly find a decent ang moh who really want a permanent relationship , unless you were in school or college with them or they are divorced recently and you happened to be their first contact . Or after meeting you , ang moh divorce wife but here again why go for a married man unless he did not honestly reveal his status and by the time you find out ,it's too late. Anyway this is always the case , you will only know the truth very very late , either parting or when a big quarrel erupts.

I and some of my friends were in this same boat after meeting some ang mohs in discos and pubs. Being Asians and used to admire ang mohs thinking they are superior , I fell easily for them. They treat you like a gentlemen , so thoughtful , kind ,generous and loving at the beginning BUT once they have my body and trust , they reveal their true colours . It is a complete reverse of their characters , they become parasites , living on my earnings and even got the cheek to slap ,scold and demand sex . I blame myself for being naive and stupid for admiring them as a superior race . Also being holed up in a HDB for years , I thought this is a breakthrough knowing an ang moh. It was a great feeling moving into his condominium and holding my head up on Orchard road with him hugging me . My friends who met me during these outings felt so jealous that I have an ang moh companion and I get so swell headed too.

But all these went up in smoke when they got sick and tired of me or when they are finding ways to go out on their own .Once they dont have their freedom , they reveal the truth that they are tired of me , BASTARDS they are . I will teach my daughters and gal friends NOT to fall into this ang moh syndrome.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only got 1 thing say about Sinkie women -

MOST ARE DUMB TO THE CORE

They are smart until proven otherwise. Where else can they live in condos, play tennis and use swimming pools.

Most ang mos in Singapore are GOLD DIGGERS. They prey on rich S'pore girls.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND IS TRUE.

66.6% have shown FTs that S'poreans are easily HAD....very easy to bully, very easy to fool and take advantage off. Someone pls tell me I am wrong on this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Ang mor i know in bangkok are without much money one. All are just the same old normal joe. Nothing special. It is the chinese thai that are rich. Since sinkies are chinese and they are suppose to be rich base on their race, but how come not leh?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ang mor i know in bangkok are without much money one. All are just the same old normal joe. Nothing special. It is the chinese thai that are rich. Since sinkies are chinese and they are suppose to be rich base on their race, but how come not leh?

CB Kai tonychat,

u r a fucking poor chinese working as an OKT in thailand doesn't mean that all chinese r like u, poor and work as OKT..

just becos there are some thai chinese that r rich, doesn't mean that all thai chinese r rich..

stupid like fuck:oIo::oIo: