• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh guy (Peter Kruse) in China describes how he heroically saved a China chiobu from China gangsters

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the comments section of laowhy86's video "Going to Jail in China..." in which he describes how he was held in a China police station for 1-punch KOing a China taxi driver because he had slapped his (laowhy86) China wife, and was eventually saved by his (laowhy86) China wife's Uncle who has gangster connections in that China city ; another angmoh guy Peter Kruse (photo below) describes how he heroically saved a China chiobu (that he was dating) from China gangsters who beat her up.

hqdefault.jpg

Peter Kruse commented :
Man, the worst night of my life was when I got jumped in Shenzhen (Shekou). I was with a drunk Chinese girl and she was mouthing off to these drunk Chinese dudes. They hit her and started kicking and severely beating her. I jumped in and I knocked two of them down quite easily. Soon I was surrounded by screaming Chinese guys throwing beer bottles at me. My heart was racing and I felt I somehow stumbled into the pits of hell. I ran for my life hoping she would get enough sense to go inside as they were distracted by me. They were chasing me and I lost them eventually. I ran back to find the girl and couldn't find her. It turns out some of my Chinese buddies walked by and jumped in and protected her against the drunk ass holes. It was 100% miraculous because it was about 3AM and they happened to be in the same area at the same time. One of my Chinese buddies got a metal pipe in the head along with fifty stitches. Can't believe how SOME people will beat up women in China. DESPICABLE excuses for men. More like dogs, whereas my other Chinese buddies who protected her are true, life saving heroes.

On a separate note, in the same comments section, another angmoh guy Tony Guyot described how he used his martial arts to subdue a China ah beng with a knife.

AAuE7mDRE3D1UKHavynGt4g75vqgkldCcb2F8Ol1hQ=s100-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Tony Guyot commented
Things have changed although even back in 1988 you could have an entirely different experience interacting with different people in positions of responsibility in China. I had been in Guangzhou for just a few days, it was probably my first time in China. My spoken Chinese was serviceable but not good & not fast although just that day I'd met another Australian who'd just spent 4 years in Taiwan. I had spent my teenage years training in martial arts & various sports. After HS I'd gone on to train as an air traffic controller. I was Olympic fit but as naive as anyone in their late teens. My new friend was not fit, he was obese but had a gift for languages & was a much better student than I. We were about 100m from the big square outside Guangzhou Railway Station, enjoying supper when a motorcyclist lost control of his vehicle & skidded into the eatery. A brawl ensued even though the rider was clearly 1)Injured & in pain & 2) very apologetic. In fact, one guy pulled a knife on him. That's when I stepped in. I took the guy down & knelt on his arm & wrist (with the knife conveniently still in his hand. We actually called for the cops & waited for them to arrive. It may have helped that I'd got my friend to pick 4 random people from the crowd (each from different corners) and get the keys from the bike (turn it off because the engine was still going) and be each other's witnesses in handing the keys to the manager of the shop we were at. The cops were actually very sensible. There was a clear isolation, evaluate & triage. They had brought a first aid kit & blankets. They organised an ambulance (we'd asked people in the crowd to get one but it hadn't shown up or something). They took statements at the scene. We were required to >walk with them< to the police station where they took statements separately & together. After about 90mins they organised comfortable but cheap accommodation for us nearby. Didn't blink when my mate indicated we wanted to pay w' renminbi. We had to call in at the station each day for the next 3 days. Other than having to show a group of cops exactly what my moves were subduing the knife wielder, they were stern, formal even but couldn't have been more polite.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the same comments section below the same video, another angmoh guy describes how he effortlessly took out a China security guard. Still, he should be careful about making sweeping generalizations like his "China people can't fight" statement. Try saying it in Donnie Yen's face.

photo.jpg

paris weir commented :
I punched out the security guard working at the school i was at long ago when i first came to China back in 2006. My high school students told me he was grabbing the girls butts as they leave the gate after school. So i filmed it and caught him. when i confronted him well long story short. Chinese people cant fight. i gave him a good left hook when he tried to grab me by the back of the head and push me down. He hit the ground in utter shock. After the punch i tried to convey to him that he should stop while hes ahead because he just wasn't capable. But he got up grabbed weapon (police long stick thing they use there) and tried swinging at me. i easily dodged the swings ans it was slow and too long for him. So i decided to head to the nearest police station. They didn't do anything to me as he instigated the fight and it was caught on camera as he grabbed me first. The crazy thing was he kept trying to fight me IN the police station. He didn't get fired as he was friends with the headmaster apparently. Hooray for Chinese superior morals!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese should had Chow Ang Moh cut into mince meat to feed dogs and later to cook those dog to eat Chow Ang Moh indirectly, to fulfill ecological food-chain superiority. Kay Poh Chow Ang Moh! Priority Target to send to morgue.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and race bros. Now you know the century of humiliation did not happen by accident. :cool:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LaoWhy86's China wife Vivienne :

My Chinese Parents WOULDN'T Let Me Marry an American! (but still ended up getting married to LaoWhy86 eventually)

Turn on auto-generated English subtitles for laughs.

6:08 Vivienne's accented English "I can't date a foreigner!" is interpreted by YouTube's AI as "I can't date a HORNET!"

8:43 Vivienne's accented English "I wouldn't have gotten my Master's Degree!" is interpreted by YouTube's AI as "I wouldn't have gotten my MASSIVE DEBRIS!"

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.5 billion people and they eat only fins of the shark and throw the meat away! No wonder they face multiple starvation. IQ and race!