• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angela Pan, 27, meals are erratic

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
s31-2.jpg

Angela Pan, 27
Medical sales executive

Height: 1.65m Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I go for dragonboat training every weekend for two hours each time. I started rowing nine years ago. It helps me to destress - and also tone my arms and abs. I also run 10km at least twice a week, and do push-ups and crunches to further work on my muscles.
Diet: My meals are erratic owing to my busy work schedule. I take small meals like sandwiches throughout the day. I usually have a hearty breakfast of cereals or wholemeal bread, so that I'll have the energy to last the day. I try to limit my intake of oily food and snacks, and drink lots of water. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20qe108.jpg

"Want to pia me? Not so easy.. i am fit like a fiddle so u must have stamina. Cannot hay hay chuan!"