• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh FTrash Rests Smelly Legs on Bus Seat!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 04 Sep 2009
Miss sexy legs occupies extra seat to bare her shapely limbs

miss_sexy_legs_occupies_extra_seat_to_bare_svelte_limbs-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Mandy saw this Caucasian girl on an SBS bus resting her legs on the seat in front of her.

Said the STOMPer:

"This girl with sexy legs was resting them on the bus seat.

"I took the video on Sept 2 at about 5.14pm on bus no.105.

"Initially, that seat was occupied. "After one commuter alighted, the girl moved her green bag into the gap of the seats and put her legs on the seat in front of her.

"Some commuters looked at her but it didnt affect her much.

"I feel that is it more polite to reserve the seat for other boarding commuters or needy people other than her sexy legs.

"In today's world, students are fighting for better results but have they forgotten to learn to be more considerate and spare a thought for others?

"Has our education system gone wrong?

"It is time to learn more about how to be a better person rather than a bookworm."

090903ssazsexy2-data.jpg

Miss sexy legs occupies extra seat to bare svelte limbs

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be an arsetralian cunt. That's the usual position they take when seated down.
Anybody studying in arsetralian unis will know about these ccbs' rude & uncouth habits.
Barefeet on another seat. So prevalent until their trains put up signs all over warning them against these disgusting habit.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be an arsetralian cunt. That's the usual position they take when seated down.
Anybody studying in arsetralian unis will know about these ccbs' rude & uncouth habits.
Barefeet on another seat. So prevalent until their trains put up signs all over warning them against these disgusting habit.

Correct! Fucking hell all those pua cheebye angmo damn rude! They like to bare their feet for everyone to see knn! Even in lecture theatre they do that. Totally no respect for people seating near them or the poor lecturer who has to look at their stinking feet!

Angmo tua kee ah!!! PTUI!!!!:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
If she was lying on the stomper's bed totally naked with those same legs apart, I don't think he would be complaining.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh she's not china or sinkee lah okay. PLus she's a girl and an ang moh gal okay

In sexist and racist and sinkee hating SG she is top dog in the food chain.

She is not ah tiong okay, so she's allowed to do that you lowly sinkees. :oIo::oIo: