• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Fights For Maids' Right!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good! Time for the Old Fart's FTrash pets to bite at their own master!

Maids and pools
'Is the image of the condo more important than the basic rights of a fellow human being?'
MR BOB ARMSTRONG: 'I was appalled to read in last Saturday's Special Report, 'The trouble in condos', that some condominium residents are adamantly against maids using the condo pool. My sense of humanity is offended.� Several thoughts come to mind - elitism, racism and plain unfairness.� If the maid lives in the condo, it seems only right that she can use all facilities, even during her time off.� It is understandable that she cannot invite her friends.�My wife and I and our two daughters live happily in our HDB flat.� If we ever move into a condo, we would not live in one which imposed such a ban, whether we had a maid or not. Is the image of the condo more important than the basic rights of a fellow human being?'

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy live in a pigeon hole and had to pay to enter a public pool and yet he kowpay so loud. I think he must have a Pinoy/Indon GF who is working as a maid and he felt angry for not being able to rubba with her in her condo pool FOC.

Condo pool usually quite small and if allow maids to swim in them, sure damn cramp and polluted. Maids are workers and not residents although they live in the same house. They also do not pay for the maintenance of the facilities.

I wonder if Mr Arnstrong has ever swim in a condo pool before....

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some AhBeng-infested condo pools are worse. If it is the behovoir, then ban the bad behavoir, not the persons. Surely we don't want to relive the days of "Chinese and dogs are not allowed" in this modern time.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing to do with socal grace
someone have a screw missing if condo dun let maid use the pool
it is simple common sense
what is name of that condo?

Good! Time for the Old Fart's FTrash pets to bite at their own master!

Maids and pools
'Is the image of the condo more important than the basic rights of a fellow human being?'
MR BOB ARMSTRONG: 'I was appalled to read in last Saturday's Special Report, 'The trouble in condos', that some condominium residents are adamantly against maids using the condo pool. My sense of humanity is offended.� Several thoughts come to mind - elitism, racism and plain unfairness.� If the maid lives in the condo, it seems only right that she can use all facilities, even during her time off.� It is understandable that she cannot invite her friends.�My wife and I and our two daughters live happily in our HDB flat.� If we ever move into a condo, we would not live in one which imposed such a ban, whether we had a maid or not. Is the image of the condo more important than the basic rights of a fellow human being?'