• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Du Lan Too Many FTrash in Peesai!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Staff can't speak English in food court </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Apr-30 4:17 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>12539.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Poor service and non-English-speaking staff leave a sour taste

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ON TUESDAY evening, my husband choked on rough uncrushed seeds in his soursop juice drink when my family dined at VivoCity's Kopitiam.
I took the drink back to get a new one. There were three service staff at the dessert area. None of them, including the one in charge of drinks, could understand me when I said there were crushed seeds in the drink that caused choking.
The server refused to remove the seeds, although a customer in the queue translated my request for a replacement, backed up by my rusty Mandarin. Subsequently, I asked the server in charge to provide crushed ice with soursop. She ignored me and served the other customers behind me.
After serving them, the server turned to me and replied in Mandarin that there was a procedure to blend soursop juice, to which I invited her to try drinking soursop juice filled with half-crushed seeds. All this happened because the poor service was compounded by an inability to communicate with non-Mandarin-speaking customers.
It is important for front-line service staff to communicate in a language all Singaporeans understand.
I shudder to think what would have happened if a non-Mandarin-speaking Singaporean were in my shoes. He would have had no choice but to suffer the poor service - and a drink that gags rather than gurgles smoothly down one's throat.
A foreigner may leave Singapore with the impression that he is not in an English-speaking environment. Sarah Sum-Campbell (Ms)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spg la..not ang moh...

<table id=msgun border=0 cellspacing=3 cellpadding=0 width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id=msgunsubj valign=top>
icon.aspx
coffeeshop chit chat - staff can't speak english in food court </td><td id=msgunetc nowrap align=right>
icon.aspx
subscribe </td></tr></tbody></table><table class=msgtable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class=msg valign=top><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%"><tbody><tr class=msghead><td class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </td><td><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tbody><tr class=msghead><td class=msgf width="1%" nowrap align=right>from: </td><td class=msgfname width="68%" nowrap>kojakbt22 <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr> </td><td class=msgdate width="30%" nowrap align=right>apr-30 4:17 am </td></tr><tr class=msghead><td class=msgt height=20 width="1%" nowrap align=right>to: </td><td class=msgtname width="68%" nowrap>all <nobr></nobr></td><td class=msgnum nowrap align=right> (1 of 9) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class=msgleft rowspan=4 width="1%"> </td><td class=wintiny nowrap align=right>12539.1 </td></tr><tr><td height=8></td></tr><tr><td class=msgtxt><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>poor service and non-english-speaking staff leave a sour taste

</td></tr><tr><td><!-- headline one : End --></td></tr><tr><td><!-- show image if available --></td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- start of : Div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->on tuesday evening, my husband choked on rough uncrushed seeds in his soursop juice drink when my family dined at vivocity's kopitiam.
I took the drink back to get a new one. There were three service staff at the dessert area. none of them, including the one in charge of drinks, could understand me when i said there were crushed seeds in the drink that caused choking.
The server refused to remove the seeds, although a customer in the queue translated my request for a replacement, backed up by my rusty mandarin. Subsequently, i asked the server in charge to provide crushed ice with soursop. She ignored me and served the other customers behind me.
After serving them, the server turned to me and replied in mandarin that there was a procedure to blend soursop juice, to which i invited her to try drinking soursop juice filled with half-crushed seeds. All this happened because the poor service was compounded by an inability to communicate with non-mandarin-speaking customers.
it is important for front-line service staff to communicate in a language all singaporeans understand.
i shudder to think what would have happened if a non-mandarin-speaking singaporean were in my shoes. He would have had no choice but to suffer the poor service - and a drink that gags rather than gurgles smoothly down one's throat.
A foreigner may leave singapore with the impression that he is not in an english-speaking environment. Sarah sum-campbell (ms)

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read carefully, she is Chinese who cannot speak Mandarin, pretending that she is Ang Moh. Fake.

I was raised in Canada, studied in Australia, educated in ACS, my father does not speak a word of Mandarin, I hated Chinese at school, yet against such odds, I can damn well still hold any street level conversation in Mandarin with any hawker or heartlander if need be.

Also, she appears to be a yellow banana trying to look down on her own kind, who the hell chokes on crushed soursop seeds? just because her Ang Mo husband says so, she also joins in to bash Chinese. Shameful.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
... who the hell chokes on crushed soursop seeds? just because her Ang Mo husband says so, she also joins in to bash Chinese. Shameful.

Ang Mohs - big dicks, small throats. I'll remember to introduce soursop drinks to any AMs I dislike, and gloat while they slowly turn blue and choke to death.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read carefully, she is Chinese who cannot speak Mandarin, pretending that she is Ang Moh. Fake.

I was raised in Canada, studied in Australia, educated in ACS, my father does not speak a word of Mandarin, I hated Chinese at school, yet against such odds, I can damn well still hold any street level conversation in Mandarin with any hawker or heartlander if need be.

Also, she appears to be a yellow banana trying to look down on her own kind, who the hell chokes on crushed soursop seeds? just because her Ang Mo husband says so, she also joins in to bash Chinese. Shameful.
who ever this SPG is,the super stupid PAP policy of openiong tiny 35x35km to 6 billion inhabitants on this over crowded earth deserve to be fucked,HARD!!!

Those who remain to be Spore citizens would pay the price,not the PRs/FTs who would run road FAST!!!

Singapore elites citizens are different,they already purchased properties overseas.

But the 66.67% citizens who have nothing are quite happy with it,so they truly deserve PAP!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mohs - big dicks, small throats. I'll remember to introduce soursop drinks to any AMs I dislike, and gloat while they slowly turn blue and choke to death.

oh, afraid that those tearorists may read this and make this new attacks to ang mos.:p

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is a SPG lah. One of those Asian women married to Angmohs, who discarded her family name & use the husband's family name to create a whole new Angmoh name & made herself look & feel Angmoh. Fake Angmoh lah!. If she is a Chinese & cannot speak Mandarin, she is also equally at fault too! She should be ashamed of herself! Got the cheek to complain somemore! Asshole! :mad:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is a SPG lah. One of those Asian women married to Angmohs, who discarded her family name & use the husband's family name to create a whole new Angmoh name & made herself look & feel Angmoh. Fake Angmoh lah!. If she is a Chinese & cannot speak Mandarin, she is also equally at fault too! She should be ashamed of herself! Got the cheek to complain somemore! Asshole!

In total agreement. If you cannot speak your own language, dont tell others off. What a shame.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought the main point of contention is the uncrushed seeds?

though i do agree that all SPGs should be exterminated for the greater good of sinkie society. they leave a far worse impression of singapore on foreigners than people not speaking english here. fuck, to me they're as downright disgusting as the pinoy whores along lockhart road in hong kong.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In total agreement. If you cannot speak your own language, dont tell others off. What a shame.

The foodcourt is at fault too employing mandarin speaking only PRCs..... I can converse fluently in Mandarin but I always choose to have some fun with these PRCs :p ..... and I have noticed an increase in the number of local aunties / grandmas who can speak mandarin but deliberately choose to speak to these PRC stall assistants in dialect :biggrin:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lady seems to suffer from an identity crisis. I hope our resident restaurant and food court owners can provide a reasonable explanation for this lapse in service.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.. SPG bitch..

Hey SPG bitch.. if you are a chinese born in Singapore ... and you can't speak mandarin. U must be freaking stupid ..'coz most of us speaks english and mandarin.

But then again.. from the surname.. SUM.. sounds like a HK surname..

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am assumming that as it is with most Kopitaims, Kopitaim Vivo city hires mainly PRCs which resulted in this complaint.

SPG or not, we need people like that to speak up against the infiltration of non-singaporeans into our F and B or retail businesses. We need to be united in our stand against this form of wage suppression and profiteering by corporations like KPT.

The people who remain quiet about this are the 66.6%. The least we could do is highlight the disadvantages of foreign worker policies we have here and support people who speak up against it.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am knowing one sarah sum campbell.
Dunno if she is the same sarah in this article.
The sarah i knowing is relative of fei fei aka lydia sum :smile:
She is staying at Keppel by the Bay with her ang moh hubby and children.
Everytime hubby and children going out to eat she is having to follow because the family complaining dunno how to order food in mandarin and the hawkers no speaking english :(
I will be asking her if she is the same sarah next time she come visiting me in IMH :smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am knowing one sarah sum campbell.
Dunno if she is the same sarah in this article.
The sarah i knowing is relative of fei fei aka lydia sum :smile:
She is staying at Keppel by the Bay with her ang moh hubby and children.
Everytime hubby and children going out to eat she is having to follow because the family complaining dunno how to order food in mandarin and the hawkers no speaking english :(
I will be asking her if she is the same sarah next time she come visiting me in IMH :smile:

Must be. Sum as in Lydia Sum, lives near Vivo city and Ang Mo husband, too many coincidences. Also tell her to eat at restaurants next time.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am assumming that as it is with most Kopitaims, Kopitaim Vivo city hires mainly PRCs which resulted in this complaint.

SPG or not, we need people like that to speak up against the infiltration of non-singaporeans into our F and B or retail businesses. We need to be united in our stand against this form of wage suppression and profiteering by corporations like KPT.

The people who remain quiet about this are the 66.6%. The least we could do is highlight the disadvantages of foreign worker policies we have here and support people who speak up against it.

It is KPT's fault but frankly I am OK with non-singaporeans in front line and cleaning jobs in the food business. It is those that are taking over jobs of PMETs that should be checked.