• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh: AssAyeAir Service Fcuked Up & Only Know How to Suck Up to Ang Mohs!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>A (detailed) flight to remember
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ON MY way to Hong Kong on board flight SQ860 from Singapore, the daughter of an American family realised that she had dropped her iPod on the flight in from Male; the family was on its way to San Francisco via Hong Kong. Three cabin crew staff went all out to assure the family that they would do their best to contact ground staff once airborne to convey the message and attempt to retrieve the iPod which would then be sent to an address in the United States. What commendable service, I thought.
Then came a flight to remember on SQ865 out of Hong Kong. The stewardess serving the in-flight meals where I was seated seemed to need help. A leading stewardess approached, but I noticed that she seemed annoyed with her colleague. After using the tongs to transfer a bun to the meal tray, she chucked it aside angrily. Why such a lack of professionalism?
When it was my turn to be served, I asked for the chicken dish. After finishing the appetisers, I started on the main course and realised that I had been given the beef dish instead. I did not bother to get the meal changed, but was the stewardess not paying attention when she gave out the meals? Or was it�the fault of�ground staff for placing the wrong aluminium cover over the food?
After I was done, I flipped through the in-flight magazine and found that pages 16 to 58 were either torn or stuck together. No one bothered to check this?
Next, I noticed that a passenger was enquiring about in-flight duty-free shopping. But after checking with her colleagues, the stewardess told him that it was closed. How could this be when it was never announced that KrisShop was open for sales?
When the plane landed (before the engines were powered off), it took 10 passengers to unfasten their seat-belts and try to retrieve their luggage from the overhead compartment before a stewardess, still seated, asked them to return to their seats. She did not bother to close the overhead compartments. The plane jerked slightly before coming to a stop completely. Fortunately, nothing fell out of the compartments and no one was harmed.
After I retrieved my baggage and headed towards the exit of the arrival hall at Terminal 2, I noticed a woman carrying a dog in her bag, seemingly waiting for a relative or friend. Moments later, I realised that the friend was none other than a Singapore Airlines pilot. Are pets allowed at our airports or is it a perk enjoyed only by airline staff and their friends and families?
Trempest Clare Humphries