• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AN exapt view of sinkieland

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is nice, clean and pleasant, but it's a bit like living in disneyland. It's ok if your job takes you outside every now and then. For the single scene, it's not the best compared to other cities i've lived in before. Singapore is the ideal place for a young family and consequently there's a lot of them there. I never go to the condo pool on weekends as the water's always one shade more yellow and a bit warmer... As a guy you'll be thrilled at the attention you're getting if you go out to Attica or other places on Clark Quay, but frankly speaking half the girls there are asking money for their services... I've lived all in all 4 years in Singapore and i find it hard to connect with Singaporeans because many have a very limited experience of the world outside Singapore. (I started out working in a local company) To me they come across as overly theoretically educated and in lack of the street-wiseness and creativity that a less engineered society usually provoke. I agree wholly, that is why sinkie is just a sinkie

I've found people in hong kong to be more intelligent, more outgoing and conversations with locals tend to be more fun than painful. Hong Kong seem to attract young single professionals who come there "to make it", much like why you'd consider moving to New York. Singapore on the other hand is a small pleasant little village with a relative large community in shipping and finance. Think of it like the ideal american suburb in the 50-ies... You can have a very nice life there with wakeboarding, weekend trips to indonesia/malaysia/thailand etc, but if you're looking for a big city, this is not your place.

Downside with Hong Kong is lower standard of living, more pollution and more expensive food. Rentals in Singapore has gone up quite a bit so i think you'll pay about the same for that, but probably get a place with a pool in Singapore.

I've moved to Hong Kong now (Lamma Island) where i got a rooftop apartment for less than i paid for my place in Singapore. I very much enjoy moving back into reality and having a higher pace of living in a big city. I guess i'm a sucker for that little taste of reality.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a guy you'll be thrilled at the attention you're getting if you go out to Attica or other places on Clark Quay, but frankly speaking half the girls there are asking money for their services...

WTF!!!??? Asking for free fucks?

[/QUOTE]

I've lived all in all 4 years in Singapore and i find it hard to connect with Singaporeans because many have a very limited experience of the world outside Singapore. (I started out working in a local company) To me they come across as overly theoretically educated and in lack of the street-wiseness and creativity that a less engineered society usually provoke. .[/QUOTE]

This I have to agree. No thanks to the school system here. Work horse graduates, not racing horse quality. Good for exploitation only. The way PAP had turned to society to be.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no choice, if you are taught from young to be conformist - what makes you think you can be "creative" and 'street wise"? Street wisdom as the name implies has to be learned and earned from the streets - not taught in textbooks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've lived all in all 4 years in Singapore and i find it hard to connect with Singaporeans because many have a very limited experience of the world outside Singapore. (I started out working in a local company) To me they come across as overly theoretically educated and in lack of the street-wiseness and creativity that a less engineered society usually provoke. .

This I have to agree. No thanks to the school system here. Work horse graduates, not racing horse quality. Good for exploitation only. The way PAP had turned to society to be.

That is the reason sinkie sounded so dumbfucked when they open their mouth.

For goodness sake, please get out of sinkieland and stay in another country to remove your sinkie pollution to be a REAL human being. IN other words, learn to use your brain for the very first time.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the reason sinkie sounded so dumbfucked when they open their mouth.

For goodness sake, please get out of sinkieland and stay in another country to remove your sinkie pollution to be a REAL human being. IN other words, learn to use your brain for the very first time.

VB Kia tonychat,

u got brains??? cannot even fucking spell expat..:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: carry on sucking your ladyboy prostitute gf's cock in thailand.. dun ever come back... ahahaha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no choice, if you are taught from young to be conformist - what makes you think you can be "creative" and 'street wise"? Street wisdom as the name implies has to be learned and earned from the streets - not taught in textbooks.

IT seems to be very hard to be creative and streetwise in sinkieland. Even in this forum, if you carefully observe how some sinkie losers post and give replies, you know that he is the victim of social engineering.

Have fun spotting them...

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me they come across as overly theoretically educated and in lack of the street-wiseness and creativity that a less engineered society usually provoke. [/COLOR][/B] I agree wholly, that is why sinkie is just a sinkie

I've moved to Hong Kong now (Lamma Island) where i got a rooftop apartment for less than i paid for my place in Singapore. I very much enjoy moving back into reality and having a higher pace of living in a big city. I guess i'm a sucker for that little taste of reality.

A low street-wise SG is already enough to make herself one of the richest and successful countries in the world, imagine if SG manages to move up a notch..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A low street-wise SG is already enough to make herself one of the richest and successful countries in the world, imagine if SG manages to move up a notch..

IN the past , there are REal singaporeans with creativity, that is what make the country grows.

NOw, i hope those people who runs it will not make it sink deeper. They just tap on the past success where real creativity are used in the past.

If sinkieland is so successful as you say, why become the first one to fall into recession. I wonder how long sinkieland will last with this type of low quality individual populated in your island.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've found people in hong kong to be more intelligent, more outgoing and conversations with locals tend to be more fun than painful.

I just realised this quote here from the expat. He seems to acknowledge that talking to a sinkie is painful. The stuff that sinkie speaks really turn this man off. hahahahha!!!! That is how i feel at times too. Sinkies just dun get it at times.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just realised this quote here from the expat. He seems to acknowledge that talking to a sinkie is painful. The stuff that sinkie speaks really turn this man off. hahahahha!!!! That is how i feel at times too. Sinkies just dun get it at times.

finally u CAN spell expat correctly...:biggrin:

but u ARE still a stupid arsehole, pimping off your ladyboy prostitute gf, cannot make it loser, ex-convict living in thailand...:oIo::oIo::oIo:

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN the past , there are REal singaporeans with creativity, that is what make the country grows.

Are we all fake SGP today ? we have no creativity? Have not our lives better than the past 40 years? Come on, be more positive.

If sinkieland is so successful as you say, why become the first one to fall into recession. I wonder how long sinkieland will last with this type of low quality individual populated in your island.

US/Europe are probably among the firsts to fall into recession. SG is probably the first country to release economy reports in Asia.
Getting into recession does not mean that the people are stupid. It is just a economic cycle. US is probably the strongest and most creative country in the world, but it can not avoid the recession too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sorry, i disagree with you. Face it.. That is the truth in what the expat has to say. and you cannot swallow it.

You still do not understand what is real life and real economy. Your stupid govt only knows how to use social engineering rather than respect human ability to reach its full potential. It does not has any respect at all to its citizen.

Economic progress has to be linked with respecting human. You turn all human to stupid robots so that your govt can take advantage to hold on to power? That is not real progress. That is taking advantage of humans.

I run a factory using child labour and earn profits or i respect human by respecting them with proper rules of labour. Both get profits but in the end, the one using child labour will be demolished.

The smart one who understand this has left your country and go to places where govt respect humans. Left those uncreative and useless ones for you to make full use of. So much for social engineering.

And yes, many smart ones has left and i am proud of them.

Life become better or not is for the people to judge and not for the govt leader to judge. If life becomes better, why there are many people who search for cans and old cardboard to sell and people sleeping on the streets. I believe those high profile forumers can even show photos to proof it.

How many of those so called success are being built by the people themselves without the govt intervention? The big profile business are run by the govt, you call these success? If it is run by the people, then it is a success. If SMRT is developed by an entrepreneur, then i call that creativity and success.

Your economic model will not last, time will tell and i will look forward to see that happen.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry, i disagree with you. Face it.. That is the truth in what the expat has to say. and you cannot swallow it.

Your economic model will not last, time will tell and i will look forward to see that happen.

CB Kia tonychat,

expat say what u believe what:confused:

u have no fucking brains of your own..

u have proven yourself to be a shameless angmor cocksucker:oIo::oIo::oIo:

u r a fucking disgrace to your parents..:oIo::oIo: