• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK molester uses 'accidental' tactic to brush arm against women's bosoms

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 May, 2009 10:07
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>AMK molester uses 'accidental' tactic to brush arm against women's bosoms

This man would apparently pretend to knock into young women and brush his arm against their bosoms.

STOMPer Noelle, who caught this 'accidental molester' in his misdeeds, said:

"After alighting at Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, I noticed a man who was walking in front of me hit into a teenage girl, who was 'in his way'.

"As he continued, I observed that he was intentionally hitting/brushing his shoulders onto women coming in the opposite directions, selectively.

"The sheltered pathway was not crowded. He would dodge men coming his way, walked away from older women BUT would intentionally change his direction to walk into the young women, brushing his arm into their bosoms.

"All the ladies who were knocked into all thought that it was an accident as they apologised while he walked away nonchalantly.

"Much as I was disgusted by his actions, I knew he would shrug it off as an accident should I confront him.

"Plus he was so much a bigger built person than I am. I managed to take a picture of him before I headed into a different direction.

"Ladies, please beware of such characters!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 02 May, 2009 10:07
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>AMK molester uses 'accidental' tactic to brush arm against women's bosoms

This man would apparently pretend to knock into young women and brush his arm against their bosoms.

STOMPer Noelle, who caught this 'accidental molester' in his misdeeds, said:

"After alighting at Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, I noticed a man who was walking in front of me hit into a teenage girl, who was 'in his way'.

"As he continued, I observed that he was intentionally hitting/brushing his shoulders onto women coming in the opposite directions, selectively.

"The sheltered pathway was not crowded. He would dodge men coming his way, walked away from older women BUT would intentionally change his direction to walk into the young women, brushing his arm into their bosoms.

"All the ladies who were knocked into all thought that it was an accident as they apologised while he walked away nonchalantly.

"Much as I was disgusted by his actions, I knew he would shrug it off as an accident should I confront him.

"Plus he was so much a bigger built person than I am. I managed to take a picture of him before I headed into a different direction.

"Ladies, please beware of such characters!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How old are you Makapa? How many kids, grandkids you have?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
any friends or relatives of this guy better ask him to go to GL and do this to those PRC stand streets. can suggest to him to propose to them them to squeeze or press before he buys. don't do this to the locals.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think he is bad even blind old chee ko pek try to do it to school girls in Yishun MRT station. 1 time I notice this semi blind old man with a white cane going up the escalator. As I was going the same direction I asked him if he needed any help and was rudely told to get away. Later while waiting at the platform a school girl walked pass him he I heard him loudly say " Girl Girl can you help me I am blind " and when the girl walked closer he quickly hold her hand tightly. This kind of things makes me sick to my mortal coil.