• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDL says MBS sucks balls, cites reasons why tourists shouldn't spend the night there

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a Singaporean, but if I were a foreigner I'd never visit Singapore. It's just a modern city with little historical architecture, stunted indigenous arts and cultural scene, no nature, and bloody expensive. A concrete jungle that doesn't pay homage to its past.

My ties to this land are the friendships and memories forged from my childhood and youth. That's all.

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal
No life .no ethic .no creativity .no effort in doing things, only greed and laze. Like to copy everything. Always claim to be best ,first in singapore.boring place to live with all kinds of weired people .boring place to shop with al junk
.. Boring people, boring food.that clainm be best. No originity this place you can hardly see a good looking guy nor girl.just look at those contest and beauty praegent . People do not often use mirror to look at themselves and understand to see where they stand.sometime I wonder what mentality this people have. Ah ter ah kow ah beng also want to act star without looking at their mirror.everyone follow blindly. Luckily I have migrated away from here

Last edited: