• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

amdk with good moral standard tells us the possible origin of covid virus

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
good amdk , with real knowledge and insider information and knows what to look for in the investigation , tells us where the virus is most
likely to come from. yet some self proclaimed-expert , samsters with shit in their brain and depend on the western msm for infor ,
keep saying the virus comes from China.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

insidiousmischka - 3 months ago (edited)

At the very beginning of the pandemic, there was as a Czech microbiologist that owned her own lab who said that she could tell the virus
was edited and it looked man made. She went into detail about it, which is impossible for a layman to understand, but she was ultimately
ridiculed for stating that…so all this rings true to me.

clueseeker2226 - 1 month ago

I live in South Australia. We get more visitors from China than from the US. But the first cases of Covid-19 detected here were among tourists
from the US not China. In my mind that creates a suspicion that Covid-19 was circulating in the US prior to circulating in China. Also, prior to availability of a test for Covid-19, people in the US had been succumbing to an unseasonal respiratory disease that could have been Covid-19.
As it happened, China developed a test for Covid-19 prior to the US and therefore, it was possible for Chinese doctors to detect cases in China
before US doctors became able to detect cases in the US. And here is an interesting fact. China offered to provide Chinese made test kits to US doctors, but US health authorities refused to give permission for the kits to be used in the US. This creates a suspicion that US authorities wanted
to delay detection of Covid-19 in the US. This delay in detection created an impression that Covid-19 travelled from China to the US, but the reverse could have been the case. In particular, a few months before the detection in Wuhan, a number of US athletes had participated in the Wuhan Military Games. Furthermore, if Covid-19 originated in a lab, then it could have originated in a US lab and US authorities could have wanted to hide this origin. This could explain the refusal to allow Chinese made test kits being used in the US.

magnaviator - 1 month ago

Moderna patented the key inserted nucleotide sequence that weaponized SARS (the 12 nucleotide furin cleavage site that allows the virus to unzip the human cell wall after attaching to the ACE2 receptor). Moderna’s patent US 9587003, which was filed in 2017.

kiwikeith7633 - 1 month ago

It is a long time ago now. It was early in the viral alarm. I saw / heard an item that stated that the research for this originally occurred on
Mainland USA. It came to the attention of some high up in governance. It was considered too dangerous to have research of that kind within USA borders. It could "blow-up" in so many embarrassing ways. So it was meant to be scrapped. However is wasn't scrapped, instead it was moved offshore - Wuhan. USA seems to have a lot of off-shore Labs. I have not seen that item again since. But the story fits exactly with what we see of USA's global behaviour. This is the version I still believe - and surely it will be exposed more officially, hopefully soon.