• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK tell us..eat Gheyland Cheekon Rice is Good for Marriage, Kym Boss Glockman?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Hired A Sex Worker To Save My Marriage. Here's How It Changed Our Lives.​

BuzzFeed
Sun, 8 September 2024 at 10:16 am SGT10-min read

The author and her husband, selfie

The author and her husband, Kurt, "madly in love."
Courtesy of Laura Zam
“Do you mind if I touch you?” asked the erotic professional whose sandalwood burning, chakra-chic bedroom I’d recently entered. She was speaking of our general arrangement. We were staring at her bed. In her red wrap-dress, gold sandals and brown bob, she looked like a 50-something starlet from a bygone era. Her current vocation was more relevant.
On her website, I’d read she was a “tantrika” offering sensual experiences for therapeutic purposes: a practice loosely known as sexological bodywork. This type of genital client engagement — featured on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Netflix series, , — is illegal in every state except California. We were not in California.
I hadn’t come for criminality. As a petite, middle-aged woman with a penchant for blazers and low heels, I’d arrived at this last resort to heal. Thirty years of silence, interspersed with conventional remedies, had yielded little recovery from abuse-related dysfunction. I had issues with desire, arousal, and orgasm. Penetration was just as painful now as my first attempts at 17. This plethora of problems had ruined every relationship I’d ever had. But at 46, miraculously, I married someone wonderful.