• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing speed at which Rojak seller is charged!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am truly astounded by the apparent breath-taking speed in which the owner of the Indian rojak seller is prosecuted by the authorities even though there is no definitive cause for the outbreak.

In a statement on Tuesday night, the Health Ministry and NEA said Mr Sheik Allaudin Mohideen’s licence will be suspended pending court action. (read article here)

The food poisoning outbreak that occured two weeks ago struck 154 people after they ate Indian rojak from his stall located at the Geylang Serai Temporary Market.

The cause: Vibrio parahaemolyticus bacteria, a common cause of food poisoning associated with the consumption of raw or partially cooked seafood which was traced to the rojak stall.

Or is it really the case?

The symptoms suffered by the victims of the outbreak do not quite match with those caused by the implicated bacteria.

According to an account given by the husband of a victim, his wife had bloody diarrhoea after consuming the food. Like all bacteria in the Vibrio family, parahaemolyticus causes an explosive form of watery diarrhoea which seldom leads to death.

The presence of blood in the stools suggest other causative agents such as Salmonella, Shigella and a subtype of E Coli which are more common that Vibrio parahaemolyticus.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=7770

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the wife of that mat that suck on a dirty cock other than her husband !

Just like the case also found in Geylang !

And you persecute an innocent man !

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
The presence of blood in the stools suggest other causative agents such as Salmonella, Shigella and a subtype of E Coli which are more common that Vibrio parahaemolyticus.

E Coli is highly possible as the stall owner clean his ass with his hands after shitting but never wash properly.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
during the early days of the outbreak, I saw on news where they interviewed a lawyer whether its possible for the afffected victims to sue the hawker stall and the lawyer's view was that it is very difficult. He drew analogy to the Prima poisoning case a few years back and pointed out that it is difficult to link the bacteria causing the poisoning back to the stall - how do you prove that the bacteria comes from that stall? No simiar bacteria is found in the stall as far as the information we have for now shows.

Unless NEA found something that they are not saying, by virtue of 100+ people poisoned but only the bacteria found in 2 persons, may not be easy to nail the rojak guy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"no definitive cause for the outbreak"

152 hospitalised and 2 dead not definitive enough???

What is definitive is, the Indian Rojak stall owner admited that he will take responsibility!!!:(

So, it is a "it had already happened, what to do!" "let us move on" case.

Whose incompetency?..no need to guess!..and in any other country on this earth, whomever senior in charge of any department, that an outbreak & death occured.., they will humane compassion will resign!..even though, the answers are not conclusive, only in uniquely Singapore...this is happening allover again...vei vei "Yakult".......long may he run!!:biggrin:

Blame the Indain Rojak Stall owner his helpers, his workers his...!!, and the patrons of the stall & the temporary market; for they have unhygenic habits & good gracious me!, bad table manners, bad whatever mannners!

It is always , you & me...the lesser mortal..not them!..NEVER!:mad:..NEVER!:(

Last edited:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
"no definitive cause for the outbreak"

152 hospitalised and 2 dead not definitive enough???

152 hospitalized and 2 death is a fact. However, how exactly did the bacteria went onto the food is the question. There is no evidence that the stall owner nor his sons inducing it, they were not infected at all.

So far I have read only probable cause which is mixed of raw food contaminated with the bacteria, this is only a suspicion and assumption. It cannot be made as evidence. I can also suspect that the bacteria was carried by a single rat which happened to unload its stuffs at the stall? Or even someone sabotage the stall? After all it is one popular stall.

I smell a lot of cover ups on NEA parts. The sudden surge of professional analysis on the case seems intended to make people pointing the fingers to the stall, as a result over shadowing the hygene condition found at the hawker centre.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
152 hospitalized and 2 death is a fact. However, how exactly did the bacteria went onto the food is the question. There is no evidence that the stall owner nor his sons inducing it, they were not infected at all.

So far I have read only probable cause which is mixed of raw food contaminated with the bacteria, this is only a suspicion and assumption. It cannot be made as evidence. I can also suspect that the bacteria was carried by a single rat which happened to unload its stuffs at the stall? Or even someone sabotage the stall? After all it is one popular stall.

I smell a lot of cover ups on NEA parts. The sudden surge of professional analysis on the case seems intended to make people pointing the fingers to the stall, as a result over shadowing the hygene condition found at the hawker centre.
NEA can move fast if they want to....see how fast they slam the Newton Circus joker who overcharged a FT for prawns?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It cannot be made as evidence. I can also suspect that the bacteria was carried by a single rat which happened to unload its stuffs at the stall? Or even someone sabotage the stall? After all it is one popular stall.

You smelling a rat..or rats?...rat discharge their whatever into the food, will just give you a bad tummy..I am familar with the bloody rodents!

"sabotage" by rat or rats...some invisible rattus!! plausible!!:p

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style>Well written.

But there is always the third dimension or sort of think out of the box.Let me hazard a guess.

Lets look at the fact sheet.

More than 200 succumbed.So we cannot assume all ate the same mix of rojak.The only common factor is the 'kuah'.If the infection is of an organic nature than we must assume it bred on the brew(kuah) to such a large dosage capable of knocking out more than 200 people.But I assume the kuah is regularly heated which does kill certain amount of organism( I am subject to correction)....So what gives !..unless of course the offending substance is synthetic.Poison?

And if it is really poison that caused this mass food poisoning than I speculate its either accidental or intentional.But it has to be in sufficient large quantity to knock out more than 200 people.So it cannot be a single rat that bears the blame.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<style></style>Well written.

But there is always the third dimension or sort of think out of the box.Let me hazard a guess.

Lets look at the fact sheet.

More than 200 succumbed.So we cannot assume all ate the same mix of rojak.The only common factor is the 'kuah'.If the infection is of an organic nature than we must assume it bred on the brew(kuah) to such a large dosage capable of knocking out more than 200 people.But I assume the kuah is regularly heated which does kill certain amount of organism( I am subject to correction)....So what gives !..unless of course the offending substance is synthetic.Poison?

And if it is really poison that caused this mass food poisoning than I speculate its either accidental or intentional.But it has to be in sufficient large quantity to knock out more than 200 people.So it cannot be a single rat that bears the blame.

It is a 'witches brew'...done by a species call Rattus Homo Sapiens..:biggrin:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is also a fact that these 154 patrons got sick from food sold at that store. If you are a doctor and sell contaminated medication to your patients and sicken 152 and kill 2 do you think you can be sued?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a 'witches brew'...done by a species call Rattus Homo Sapiens..:biggrin:

Rat poison blamed for Chinese deaths

_38256215_rescuers-ap-300.jpg
Beijing appears to be playing down the crisis

The authorities in China say rat poison is the most likely cause of a mass outbreak of food poisoning that killed dozens of people in the east of the country. <!-- GENInlineBOX --> <table class="boxbody" width="150" align="right" bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <!-- GENInlineQUOTE --> <tbody><tr><td>
startquote.gif

One minute he was sitting there eating and the next he stood up and keeled over
endquote.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You smelling a rat..or rats?...rat discharge their whatever into the food, will just give you a bad tummy..I am familar with the bloody rodents!

"sabotage" by rat or rats...some invisible rattus!! plausible!!:p

MAS can stay away from Spore secure in the knowledge that his friends who let him out, will take care of of his work of terrorising Sporeans. Never mind that these friends are the highest paid in the world :rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA had been pasting the grading of stalls many years now. My question is where are their responsiblity? How come they never detect it earlier?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
during the early days of the outbreak, I saw on news where they interviewed a lawyer whether its possible for the afffected victims to sue the hawker stall and the lawyer's view was that it is very difficult. He drew analogy to the Prima poisoning case a few years back and pointed out that it is difficult to link the bacteria causing the poisoning back to the stall - how do you prove that the bacteria comes from that stall? No simiar bacteria is found in the stall as far as the information we have for now shows.

Unless NEA found something that they are not saying, by virtue of 100+ people poisoned but only the bacteria found in 2 persons, may not be easy to nail the rojak guy.

The NEA must act quickly and find a scapegoat, if not SHIT will fall onto their heads and their Master head's Dr. Yaacob Ibrahim - Minister of Environment.

Because their Master Dr Yaacob Ibrahim is being busy playing golf and visiting other countries(dont know for what, maybe shopping), and didnt do his job properly.

And this mass food poisoning appear in this Geylang Ajunied area and causes deaths. And due to this reason, PAP have no choice but to postpone the Election as the PAP knows that they will confirm lose Geylang to the opposition parties as the opposition have a very good reason to attack and unseated the PAP.

And lots of NEA heads will roll if they dont quickly find a scapegoat. And since many had eaten Indian Rojak and get food poisoning, so the NEA targeted him.

I strongly believed that you need 2 hands to clap. And I believed the Indian Rojak man and NEA must share the responsibility and blame for this mass food poisoning issue.

But NEA must nail the Rojak man if not the next election, the opposition parties will take this case and example and use it against the PAP and Dr. Yaacob Ibrahim - Minister of Environment.

And the PAP must not lose the Geylang Ajunied area to the opposition parties, if not once the PAP loses it, the PAP can never win it back again just like Potong Pasir.

So due to political reason and saving the ass of NEA and their Master Dr. Yaacob Ibrahim - Minister of Environment, the Indian Rojak man mst die.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new in Singapore run by LEE KUAN YEW for his government. Scapegoat must be found and execute to protect government agency. Very simple....