• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing how Singaporeans think

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class="tborder fred-The Case Files" id=post176698 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_postbit_176698><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/techtwo/misc/postbit_fade.gif)" width=175>chronicgvhd<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_176698", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt2 id=td_post_176698 vAlign=top height="100%">

<!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: Three women dead in Yishun - <!-- status icon and date --><!-- status icon and date -->02-10-2008, 01:14 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

<HR>

<!-- message -->The PRC hookers are prettier, fairer-skinned, more educated and entreprising than the Thai, Batam, Malaysian and Tamil hookers. When you engage their services, you not only get a fun-filled, entertaining and relaxing session but also get to improve your spoken Mandarin with these native Mandarin speakers. I think PRC hookers are a blessing to the Singapore Chinese community, I mean the bi-cultural types not the 'ang-mo fart smellers type'. For other races, you can also patronise these PRC hookers. It's better than marrying and divorcing several times. In Iran, there's always a mullah stationed at the brothel to marry the client and hooker before they go upstairs for their honeymoon. When they get down the stairs, the mullah will divorce them. The mullah of course charge for his services. It's so hypocritical.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Issues of morality aside, moniker chronicgvhd makes interesting observations, which if true, could be used as good case studies on understanding business acumen which Singaporeans could learn and apply in other forms of business. In spite of it not being a trade of glamor or of good repute, there is Warren Buffet born in every trade.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_SKMM14-1.jpg

I sell backside more than u eat salt. Need u to teach me? Silly dog! Replace u with foreign breed then u know! *hee*hee*

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai not only exports woman prostitute.. they also export gay boy and bisexual.. so PRC no fight..:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i thought that title belongs to PRC...:p:p:p

bro...

told you is by percentage liao...

China population is 1.3billion
Thailand population only 0.063billion

even when both country dish out 1million street walkers each at any one time, Thailand sure win by percentage one...

correct bo? :p:p:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai not only exports woman prostitute.. they also export gay boy and bisexual.. so PRC no fight..:biggrin:

dun be so sure....read in the papers a couple of weeks back some prc toy boys are beginning to hang around china town pestering for businesses...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...

told you is by percentage liao...

China population is 1.3billion
Thailand population only 0.063billion

even when both country dish out 1million street walkers each at any one time, Thailand sure win by percentage one...

correct bo? :p:p:p

wah lidat you win liao...:p:p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah... after 2006, my mathematics suddenly very good. i understood that 0.79million votes in a country of over 2.1million eligible voters is considered a 66% mandate! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i also learn from 2006GE that 66.6% mandate will give you 98% of parliament seats..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah... after 2006, my mathematics suddenly very good. i understood that 0.79million votes in a country of over 2.1million eligible voters is considered a 66% mandate! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Many people don't have chance to vote like me. Walk over not fight. Opposition should work together at least fill in 90% seat so Singaporean will have chance to vote.
:smile:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Issues of morality aside, moniker chronicgvhd makes interesting observations, which if true, could be used as good case studies on understanding business acumen which Singaporeans could learn and apply in other forms of business. In spite of it not being a trade of glamor or of good repute, there is Warren Buffet born in every trade.

What other forms of business you suggest? Those PeeRC come to sinky is a good sign for sinky as they drive some 'business' for sinkies :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people don't have chance to vote like me. Walk over not fight. Opposition should work together at least fill in 90% seat so Singaporean will have chance to vote.

opposition here are better off performing in a circus as clowns at least they will get some appreciation...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

so that explains why opposition rallies always garner more crowd than the incumbent during GE period... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: