• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

already got gst, why still receive IRS?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't this strange?

there is GST. everyone IS NOT LEFT BEHIND, babies included. then why do we still get IRS forms? before that, many people do not need to pay any taxes and hence GST comes in. now everyone has to pay whether u like it or not...and yes, babies are not spared, too.

so why this IRS FORMS now? gov got too much spare money to wash in printing, sending and wasting more resources to cope with the IRS forms. funny rite?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
They trying to take back what was given out.

no need what. the moment we open our eyes, GST starts to roll. u drink ur morning kopi, kena liao. u go toilet poo, flush...also kena liao...they tax on PUB, don't they?

why i keep saying BABIES INCLUDED. the moment the baby yells!! GST starts!! baby powder, diapers and etc cost alot means more GST, hence babies are not spared, too.

NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND.....the real meaning finally exposed, revealed, educated and understooded!

bad economy, GST still leeching every peasants...so why i need to shed more hairs filling n return IRS FORM?:confused::confused:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim,

There is 2 things I dare to guarantee in life. You got to pay your taxes and you will die someday.

Difference is how much tax to pay and when you will die.

Short and simple.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need what. the moment we open our eyes, GST starts to roll. u drink ur morning kopi, kena liao. u go toilet poo, flush...also kena liao...they tax on PUB, don't they?

That is only water when you flushed, but the sewerage that help send your poo and the bowl that you were seating on to poo poo, all of it also must pay every month!

You so swa koo, already been a Lao Jiao here already. Remember Ministers salaries hike followed after GST hike. Progress packaged followed by Transport hike. GST credit followed by IRS forms, Road Tax rebate followed by ERP gantry up and up, baby bonus followed by depressed wage on the parents. NTUC gift vouchers followed by inflations across all groceries.

Pappy kindness is an illusion. If you can live with it good for you, otherwise you know what to do when snap election comes.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, am no apologist for taxman but you are talking about 2 different taxes here -direct tax (income tax) and indirect tax (eg GST or VAT in some countries). GST is consumption tax, or pay as you spend. Either way, it's revenue from taxman's side of fence:biggrin:

On the latter, yours probably exceed the no tax threshold?:wink::p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually to me, it's no problem. but the trouble is i m plagued by hawkers who are asking me to help to fill their IRS. very headache u know? their IRSes now become my problems:(

i ve told them that they do not need to pay taxes and even taught them just use the PHONE-FILING and key in "0000" 3 times and it's done. the trouble they don't believe it's that simple and scare that IRS would call them up to lim kopi in their office.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

why i keep saying BABIES INCLUDED. the moment the baby yells!! GST starts!! baby powder, diapers and etc cost alot means more GST, hence babies are not spared, too.

NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND.....the real meaning finally exposed, revealed, educated and understooded!

bad economy, GST still leeching every peasants...so why i need to shed more hairs filling n return IRS FORM?:confused::confused:

You know LKY gotten 400-500++ billions into Temasick and GIC.

You think those billions walked into Temasick and GIC?

You think LKY that much of a genius to really make those money?

LKY SCREWED AND BLED THOSE BILLIONS FROM SINGAPOREANS
FROM BABIES TO OLD MAN SO HE CAN PLAY AND PRETEND HE IS FINANCIAL GENIUS.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM