• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Singaporeans GrateFul To DPM Wong For Preventing Terror Attacks Time & Again

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
DPM and his Home Team has once again prevented the terror attack plot by Mas Selamat. Over the last 10 years, DPM Wong has time and again stopped numerous JI terror plots in Singapore.

If not for DPM Wong, many innocent Singaporean lives, including yours and your loved ones', would have been blown to smittereens.

Mr Chia Wei Ping felt the authorities did well in tracking down the fugitive so quickly.

"Some fugitive go on the run for years and can't be found. They did well in making sure he is caught before he causes any damage," said the technical officer.

Singaporeans cheered by news of Mas Selamat's arrest
By Leong Wee Keat, TODAY | Posted: 08 May 2009 1200 hrs

SINGAPORE: It came as a pleasant surprise for many Singaporeans as they awoke on Friday morning to the news that the country's most wanted fugitive, Mas Selamat Kastari, has been captured.

With Influenza A (H1N1) dominating recent headlines, almost all 20 Singaporeans TODAY spoke to said they didn't see Mas Selamat's capture on the radar.

Mr Lim Cheng Heng, who read the news while having his breakfast, probably expressed the sentiments of many when he said: "I thought he had disappeared."

Another Singaporean, Mr Raymond Quek, had believed that the conspiracy theories he had heard were true, until he read the news of the fugitive's capture.

"I thought he had died and we would not hear from him again," said the retiree. "But it is good that he has been caught."

Mas Selamat's capture not only made local headlines, but also found its way to foreign news outlets in Australia and India.

It is believed that he was nabbed in the outskirts of Johor Baru and is now being held by the Malaysian authorities for interrogation.

While Singaporeans were glad to hear of Mas Selamat's capture, many had questions as to how he ended up in Malaysia. For some, the news that he was arrested in Johor came too close for comfort.

"Why was he in Malaysia? Was he planning something that we may not know of?" wondered auditor Sophia Loh.

Mr Tan Hee Joek added: "Was he communicating with someone here? I thought he would have escaped further, say Indonesia."

It is not known why Mas Selamat was in Malaysia. It is also not known why even though he was arrested six weeks ago, the Malaysian authorities have yet to announce the capture.

Financial planner Vincent Tan added: "I thought the authorities said they had no news of his whereabouts. It is definitely a surprise and I hope the authorities could share with us the details of his escape."

Ms Cheng Li Min also wondered how Mas Selamat escaped Singapore given that authorities had shut down the country's borders hours after his escape from the Whitley Road Detention Centre.

"I do hope the authorities could share with us what happened," she said.

It is not known how he slipped out of Singapore or when he entered Malaysia.

Mr Chia Wei Ping felt the authorities did well in tracking down the fugitive so quickly.

"Some fugitive go on the run for years and can't be found. They did well in making sure he is caught before he causes any damage," said the technical officer.

Teacher Eugene Ng felt that the news of Mas Selamat's capture could not have come at a better time.

"With Singapore downgrading from Orange to Yellow Alert for the flu virus, I think this comes as great news."

- TODAY/so

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily MSK was unable to gather the JIs in JB and launch an attack in Singapore. I wonder if that happens, can he still claims that the escape is still an honest mistake and we should move on.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily MSK was unable to gather the JIs in JB and launch an attack in Singapore. I wonder if that happens, can he still claims that the escape is still an honest mistake and we should move on.

You spastic retard :oIo:

What if? What if? What if another of your daddy's sperm cell shot into your mama's egg, then you will not be borned and bored me with your spastic comments. :oIo:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Some fugitive go on the run for years and can't be found."

yes sir, I am grateful that the ISD intelligence has helped to capture MSK in a year, and not in years.

what else can i say but a big thank you in making Singapore a safer place to live in.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes sir, I am grateful that the ISD intelligence has helped to capture MSK in a year, and not in years.

what else can i say but a big thank you in making Singapore a safer place to live in.

I had full confidence in DPM Wong that he would capture Mas Selamt even when doubter were aplenty.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I salute DPM Wong and his HOME Team for their determination in the capture of Mas Selamat.

Looks like you have his prick all over you, while you are orgasming just make sure Selamat stays captive, when handed over that is.:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you have his prick all over you, while you are orgasming just make sure Selamat stays captive, when handed over that is.:biggrin:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Looks like you hve Madhatir's prick in your arse while you were typing this.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK escape for 1yr before he kena arrested. do we really think that he's been idling n flipping burgers in johor? he may have already gotten his plan mapped out into 10yr series for his JI frens. 1yr is more then enough time for him to publish 'how to escape from whitley chalet for dummies'.

now he kena arrested, maybe he will prove to the world that he's better than houdhini, for a 2nd toilet break. it will once again be an epic sequel.