• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All parties must stop using racial issues to win minority votes!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a cosmopolitan island .

In the past, we use to hear Malays and Indians and Eurasians are the minority, but the situation has changed, the local Chinese may also join the minority rank among the ALIENS.

We have now pinoys, Burmeses, angmohs, and other rojak people naturalized, so the small island is much more rojak than we can think of.

English and singlish are no more a signature tune around the isle.

If any political party keeps using racial issues to win votes, they are also reminding the voters of their races and skin colors

Worst, if they use example of any race conflict and instill fear in people of race riots, the specter will sway votes in an uninformed manner.
Every case has their story; they may not link to race issues but environment factors —like smaller private space or wrong design of any structure or fitting that causes the inconvenience.

Rojak Singapore is man-made and of course, it is always dangerous when you put people in different skins from different countries together in one small place just for the sake of economy and big pay or other political reasons.

Also, the Singapore pledge is out of date, the pledge again reminds us about our skin colors and religions. The pledge should be rewritten for a modern singapore !

We hope that the next GE, we don’t hear people talking about 80% Malays vote for one party.
Something is truly irritating when you hear this kind of nonsense .

Please let not the new generation lives in the past, they deserve a better Singapore to live in the future without fear of security and constant reminding of racial harmony.
What is meaning of one people if you keep talking about racial issues?

Alternative parties, please stop those people who spout racial issues again during GE.
it is not true that only one party can create a one-people nation.

On the contrary, need no rubbish, if we have cultivated a strong culture among, no strong wind blow us apart , the rest is outright bullshit.
Have we after 44 years ? Celebrating 44th ND with a reminder of racial harmony is a big joke or a gimmick.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fxxk my neigbour sell his flat to some pinoys
and they bring their friend in weekend to sink karaoke.
they turn up the volume and keep shouting.

for fxxk sake, pap is selling the sinkies out for cheap labour.
NS for sinkies and jobs for FT/FW.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the past, we use to hear Malays and Indians and Eurasians are the minority, but the situation has changed, the local Chinese may also join the minority rank among the ALIENS.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.
IN FACT, IT NEVER STOPPED.