• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Nails Mama outlets close down suddenly, leaving customers with unused packages in the lurch

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1661267383004.png

Nail salon Nails Mama has shut down both its outlet at Kovan Heartland Mall and Block 152 Serangoon North Avenue 1, leaving customers with unused packages worth hundreds of dollars.

Diana said: "I bought a nails package from Nails Mama and still have $342.20 outstanding."

"The last time I visited them was in January. Since March, I have been having trouble getting a slot to do my nails. This rarely happens in the last few years when I patronised them."

More at https://shrtcô.de/2Tde1l

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with this fucking generation ? Why are these sinkies so dumb to buy packages thinking they will actually save money ?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a new scam. So many shopkeepers run road after selling thousand dollar packages but only fulfilling ~10-20% of the services in the package.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of dumbasses leaving behind 1-star reviews on Google Maps for a permanently closed business. :roflmao:
Sort review comments by 'Newest'. :wink:

Google Maps link.

Here is one of them:

Tricia Hay

a day ago

An SMS was sent regarding Heartland Mall store closing down by 28 Aug, 2022 and to utilize their services. They also offered their services at the Serangoon branch for future services.

When I tried to book at appointment at the Heartland Mall branch, no one answered the phone. The Serangoon branch was also uncontactable and the Facebook page was listed as not available. When I visited the Heartland Mall branch, it was closed and appeared to be out of business.

I still have $328 left on my package with them. I called CASE which handles disputes for unpaid services; they said the case was 'live', meaning the business license still showed they were active. I have read about other customers visiting their Serangoon branch and found them out of business.

Since the business is listed as 'live', I can call small claims to try to reclaim my money. This would mean extra costs and unnecessary paperwork.
Even if I was to go through CASE if the business is delisted as 'live', then I would still need to spend $10+ and file paperwork and go through the hassle of submitting paperwork. Both situations may not yield any results or repayment.

I just want to complain that this business was not honest about their situation and wish there was an avenue to complain at no cost and to warn customers.

My husband told me I was scammed, haha.

Just made a police report online 23/8/22.