• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All chinese are dirty and disgusting people

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Chinese people have disgusting and filthy habits that are putting the rest of us at risk. Eat wild animals, spread virus. Burn joss paper, destroy the environment. A bunch of good for nothing race, full of greed and absolute racist.

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty and filthy Chinatowns all over the world are absolute proof that Chinese are a dirty and disgusting race.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without a doubt.
Indians are the filthiest around.
Look at this dirty hoe and her black cunt, i can smell her stench looking at this picture. Her smelly dirty filthy cunt.

images (14).jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Chinese people have disgusting and filthy habits that are putting the rest of us at risk. Eat wild animals, spread virus. Burn joss paper, destroy the environment. A bunch of good for nothing race, full of greed and absolute racist.
You are too polite.
They are very much worse.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Weak lah. Try harder :rolleyes:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then ah neh not racist???

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting black pig. Look at her filthy hole, even a rat wouldn't enter.

Yes fucking disgusting! Totally black and smelly and loose and fat! I cant imagine being an ah neh and i have to fuck my own kind! I would rather be monk if i were them!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
But no words in indian to describe CCB. Its because it does not exist in india unlike china where it is rampant.

Different language! Ah neh nation has alot of different language so some might have CCB as you might not even know! Ah neh is mostly all black but why cant speak the same language!

We chinese can speak same language as a whole even chinese has many different dialect!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different language! Ah neh nation has alot of different language so some might have CCB as you might not even know! Ah neh is mostly all black but why cant speak the same language!

We chinese can speak same language as a whole even chinese has many different dialect!
Indians use English, the international language to communicate between one another.