• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alica Schmidt: The German athlete everyone is talking about

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwXKK.img

European Indoor Championships​

A major defining moment in Schmidt's career came in 2019 when she was summoned by German National Team to compete in Glasgow, Scotland. She took part in the European Indoor Championships, facing stiff opposition from other season athletes.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwwhj.img

Nerves of steel​

Nevertheless, she displayed nerves of steel and clinched a well-deserved bronze medal in the 4x400-meter relay.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwwhn.img

Stunning looks!​

Beyond her sporting achievements, Schmidt has also become an internet sensation, garnering a substantial fanbase on social media platforms. Her stunning looks and athletic powers have gained her a worldwide reputation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female high jump is the best, as her body clears the bar, the camera will zoom in to her CB. :biggrin:

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwD6W.img

A world-class athlete​

She has been featured in various publications and health magazines. Schmidt often argues she is misjudged and labeled a "sex symbol" purely for her looks when in reality she is a world-class athlete!

jw5

Loyal
AA1cx0o0.img

Being on the track, trying to push myself...​

The German athlete demands others value her as a successful runner because that is what she is. "Being on the track, trying to push myself to the absolute limit, that's the feeling I live for," shared the German athlete.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cx0o3.img

A voice for the track and field community​

With 3.7 million followers on Instagram, she has become an active voice for the track and field community, speaking out on issues of gender equality and equal opportunity.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cx0o6.img

Paris is the dream​

Schmidt has only one goal in mind and that is Paris 2024. She has been very grateful for the opportunities granted by modeling agencies and fashion brands but she is an athlete at heart.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwAYY.img

People's perceptions​

"I'm lucky I have such an amazing support system around me. I'm focusing on what I want to achieve as an athlete and I try not to let other people's perceptions dictate my behavior or opportunities," she told SunSport during an interview.

jw5

Loyal
AA1cwwhR.img

See you in Paris!​

With Paris in her sights, she is undergoing strict training to arrive in prime form. The up-and-coming 400-meter races will be thrilling to watch!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
World’s sexiest athlete Alica Schmidt qualifies for Paris Olympics
A German track and field athlete, dubbed the “world’s sexiest athlete” booked her ticket for the upcoming Paris Olympics.

Jaclyn Hendricks - NY Post

German track star Alica Schmidt, dubbed the ‘World’s Sexiest Athlete’, has made it... more
View more related videos
Alica Schmidt is packing her bags for Paris.

The German track and field athlete, who has long been dubbed the “world’s sexiest athlete” by her fans and websites, qualified for the upcoming 2024 Olympics in the mixed 4x400m relay after participating in the World Athletics Relays Bahamas over the weekend, the NY Post reports.

Get on board Kayo and watch every game of every round of the NRL + AFL Seasons live and ad break free during play. New to Kayo? Start Your Free Trial Today >

“What a night,” Schmidt captioned an Instagram Story on Sunday that featured fellow German athletes Manuel Sanders, Johanna Martin and Emil Agyekum.

“From paradise to Paris.”

The 2024 Olympic Games begin on Friday, July 26, and run through Sunday, Aug. 11.

Schmidt, a social media juggernaut who boasts seven million followers between her Instagram and TikTok pages, posted Sunday that “Olympic season is officially underway,” with fans offering their well-wishes in the comments.

“Good luck, I’ll be rooting for you,” one TikTok user posted.

“Wishing you great success Alica,” another wrote.

Schmidt is off to Paris. (Photo by Matthias Hangst/Getty Images)
Schmidt is off to Paris. (Photo by Matthias Hangst/Getty Images)
The German athlete 5m Instagram followers
The German athlete 5m Instagram followers
Schmidt travelled to Tokyo for the Summer Games in 2021 but did not compete.

She announced her plans to “take a break” from the sport afterwards.

“Season 2021 ️ Not gonna lie, I’m not satisfied with my races this year. I’ve worked harder than ever before day in day out pushed my limits in every workout and made so many sacrifices. It was not an easy year with my Covid Infection and torn ligaments but nevertheless, I know what I am capable of and I‘m hungry for more,” Schmidt wrote on Instagram in August 2023.

Bring on the Olympics.
Bring on the Olympics.
Schmidt has a massive social media following.
Schmidt has a massive social media following.
“Now, I’m going to take a break and I’m looking forward to coming back feeling fresh and ready to train hard again.”

Schmidt regularly posts videos and photos from her matches and training sessions.

Leading up to this month’s world relays, Schmidt expressed what a privilege it is to represent her home country.

“I’m feeling so honoured to represent Germany at the world relay championships in one week,” she gushed on Instagram in April. “Let’s get it.”

This article originally appeared on the NY Post and was reproduced with permission.