• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alert! I see more & more Singaporeans talking to themselves

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:

No joke.

They appeared everywhere and gets more and more common. This is shocking social alarm.

Young or old.

High or low education.

Male or female.

They just kept talking to themselves in public places or public transportations. It is becoming not so easy to avoid them like in the past, because some times they will even try to speak to you.

I had not seen this situation as bad in any other places than Singapore.

The stress here is ultra high.

For goodness sake Singaporeans, this country must change.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.visabureau.com/canada/emigrate-to-canada.aspx

Emigrate to Canada

Canada’s Skilled Worker Program is the most popular option for emigration to Canada and allows successful applicants to live and work in Canada as permanent residents. The Skilled Worker Program is the main route for skilled immigration into Canada.
To emigrate to Canada through the Skilled Worker Program, applicants must meet the Basic Requirements and pass the Canadian immigration Points Test to qualify. A current pass mark is 67 points.
Skilled workers must have education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French and other abilities that will help them to adapt successfully as permanent residents in Canada.
link-arrow-red.gif
Complete the Online Assessment for Skilled Migration to Canada
Canadian Skilled Immigration Categories

Skilled Worker Visa - Skilled Emigration to Canada

• The Skilled Worker Visa is Canada's most popular route for independent migrants who want to become Canadian Permanent Residents. Skilled Worker Visa applicants are expected to be able to contribute to be highly employable and contribute to the Canadian economy.
    link-arrow-red.gif
    Online Assessment For Emigration To Canada
Provincial Nominee Program

• The Provincial Nominee Program allows Canadian provinces to sponsor migrants with needed skills or occupations through the Skilled Worker system. In exchange for a commitment to settle in a particular province, applicants through a Provincial Nominee Program may have their applications fast-tracked.
    link-arrow-red.gif
    Online Assessment for Provincial Nominee Program

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos IMH FULL HOUSE, so patients are let out to the streets by FT minister Cow. These patients can not be kicked to Malaysia or Indonesian old folks homes, because they talk and laugh to themselves and are not allowed to enter these neighboring countries, although FT minister Cow like to get rid of these Singaporean victims.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090324/tap-512-25-000-mentally-ill-patients-spo-231650b.html

25,000 mentally—ill patients in S’pore, with 10% in institutions
Channel NewsAsia
Channel NewsAsia - Wednesday, March 25

SINGAPORE : Is community rehabilitation for mentally—ill patients suited to our densely populated city state? Several MPs had questions regarding this approach in Parliament on Tuesday, particularly after one MP was set on fire, and another threatened by mentally unstable persons in January.
ADVERTISEMENT

Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan said community—based care for the mentally ill is an internationally—recommended approach, with good documented outcomes for patients. There is also a support structure in place for this form of rehabilitation.

He told the House that Singapore has about 25,000 patients with serious mental illness, mainly schizophrenia. Some 10 per cent of them are institutionalised.

Mr Khaw said: "I was quite concerned about recent incidents involving mentally—ill patients, because I think inevitably, it will push our work backwards on trying to change public behaviour and acceptance of the mentally ill.

"No doubt there will be some who are in acute difficulties and require professional help. But the vast majority are like you and me, they can carry on with their lives if we give them a chance." — CNA/ms

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other day on a lonely road, a sexy lady walking behind me was calling out hello! hello! I turned around thinking opportunity lai liao - but she was talking to herself - I mean using her cellular phone! Siao eh?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other day on a lonely road, a sexy lady walking behind me was calling out hello! hello! I turned around thinking opportunity lai liao - but she was talking to herself - I mean using her cellular phone! Siao eh?

It's quite obvious isn't it? I am sure you know the tone of hello is different from that used to answer a call and to out to someone

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

No joke.

They appeared everywhere and gets more and more common. This is shocking social alarm.

Young or old.

High or low education.

Male or female.

They just kept talking to themselves in public places or public transportations. It is becoming not so easy to avoid them like in the past, because some times they will even try to speak to you.

Cite some examples.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

No joke.

Young or old.

High or low education.

Male or female.

hey suakoo (mountain tortotise)..... go upgrade yourself lah.......that what the gov had been telling you............:rolleyes: