• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AKC Dog - The New Women's Champion Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Lick lan cheows not enuff. Now wanna lick CCBs too!

Politics no longer a profession meant only for men
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->READING last Saturday's report, 'PAP women's wing turns 20', I am glad to learn that more women are coming forward to contribute in both the corporate and political scene. I am also very glad to know that there is a woman minister, Mrs Lim Hwee Hua.
It is time more women came forward to serve. I have read of many women in other countries who have done so, for example, the late Ms Benazir Bhutto of Pakistan, Madam Wu Yi of China, Mrs Gloria Arroyo of the Philippines, Dr Condoleezza Rice and Mrs Hillary Clinton of the United States, and Ms Helen Clark of New Zealand.
Gender should not be the reason why women do not come forward and serve. It is an old mindset to think women must stay at home and take care of the children, while men take care of bread-and-butter issues. Women today are more educated and many earn more than their husbands.
I believe Singapore will have its first woman prime minister in the future because the position can no longer just be for men.
Ace Kindred Cheong

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Other country do whatever, u wanna follow.

Why not protest? Other countries do that alot. They are doing it now while i am typing here. You can follow that too.