• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aiyah! Give them a break lah!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
JJC STUDENTS SPEAK OUT
They represent school to bond with local students
AS a Korean student from Jurong Junior College, I am disappointed to have read the article 'Singapore vs China' featured in The New Paper on 27 May.
04 June 2009

AS a Korean student from Jurong Junior College, I am disappointed to have read the article 'Singapore vs China' featured in The New Paper on 27 May.

The badminton match was a match between schools. Not between countries.

It was a match between Raffles Institution (Junior College) and Jurong Junior College (JJC), not between Singapore and China.

In our college, we have an International Talent Management Scheme (ITMS) where international students are presented with many opportunities to help them assimilate.

Representing the college in badminton is one such way.

Not only are we showing our appreciation to the college, we are also forging a strong bond with the other local students.

This friendship and bond that we share seems to have been undermined by the report.

The foreign students are there to strive and achieve alongside their local counterparts. They were there to represent the college, regardless of race or nationalilties.

Many of us came to Singapore to seek a higher quality education and we hope to learn and develop not only academically, but also to pursue our interests.

If JJC has accepted foreigners with an open mind and heart, why can't the rest of Singapore do the same?

Give us a chance to integrate with the rest of the community.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Korean student

Please forgive the bad behaviour of ous Singaporean youngsters

Unlike you, they know no hardship

They are soft and weak, in local jargon, they are chow ah gua

They don't want to work hard but want to enjoy life

They want government to nanny them and provide them handout

They cannot take a bit of competition and complain incessantly

Take care

Khamsa Hamnida

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey kimchi-dick,

if you really want to assimilate into the society, ditch your kimchi passport and take up pink IC - then, go serve NS before coming here & talk cock.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey kimchi-dick,

if you really want to assimilate into the society, ditch your kimchi passport and take up pink IC - then, go serve NS before coming here & talk cock.

err... if I were this korean fella, I'd rather serve NS here than in Korea.

if you were him, would you rather cheong some lim chu kang hill screaming bang bang bang or would you rather charge northwards across the DMZ straight into 1.2 million Communist troops armed with Taepodong nuclear missiles?

Last edited:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the reason he came here to study is to avoid NS and then come here u ask him to serve again ..its like his father cock hit against his....

err... if I were this korean fella, I'd rather serve NS here than in Korea.

if you were him, would you rather cheong some lim chu kang hill screaming bang bang bang or would you rather charge northwards across the DMZ straight into 1.2 million Communist troops armed with Taepodong nuclear missiles?