• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong not happy his ATB wife don't let him suck her nipples

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘Tell Her to Stop Breastfeeding’: Video of Man In Tears Begging In-laws to Tell Wife to Wean Toddler After 2 Years Without A Proper Night’s Sleep Trends in China

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture/tr...r-after-2-years

user posted image

A man in China has trended online after the release of a video of him crying and drunkenly begging his parents-in-law to convince his wife to stop breastfeeding their two-year-old.

The unnamed man from Henan province in central China said he wanted to help his wife, surnamed Ding, who had not had a full night’s sleep in the two years since their child was born due to constant breastfeeding, Bailu Video reported.

Last Friday evening, during a visit to Ding’s parents, the husband, who had been drinking heavily, told her unexpectedly that he was going to complain about her breastfeeding to her parents.

In the video, the visibly intoxicated man is seen with his arms folded across his chest and weeping as he complains to his in-laws about the impact of Ding’s continued breastfeeding.

“It’s been over two years, and she’s never had a good sleep. She is too tired,” he said.

“Please ask my wife to wean our baby off breast milk.”

Ding said she had been surprised by her husband’s outburst over her breastfeeding and lack of sleep, and said his concern touched her.

“At the moment, I am moved. My hubby sees the hard work I put in,” Ding said.

“Sometimes, when I tell him that I don’t need help from him, he feels aggrieved,” she added.
Despite this, Ding said she would continue breastfeeding, which she said doctors had told her was healthy and could prevent her baby from developing allergies.

Mainland social media has been captivated by the story, with many people effusive in their admiration.